• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids [Help please] Pure Fentanyl powder

Status
Not open for further replies.
So if you hypothetically put something like this in solution with another drug (say, heroin cut to 10 or 15% purity), would you then be able to evaporate the solution and have a powder mix with no hotspots?

maybe, but i still wouldn't risk it at all. its so easy to die off fentanyl. just make a solution and plug it, or if you really are scared to plug or w.e your reasons are then just get a nasal spray bottle and you can spray it up your nose with that. powdered fent is just too dangerous IMO

maybe, but i still wouldn't risk it at all. its so easy to die off fentanyl. just make a solution and plug it, or if you really are scared to plug or w.e your reasons are then just get a nasal spray bottle and you can spray it up your nose with that. powdered fent is just too dangerous IMO

Why would a liquid "nasal spray" formulation of fentanyl not be dangerous, and yet powdered fentanyl is deadly? i would think it would be just as easy to overdose on a liquid solution of fentanyl than it would on a powder solution. Its just a difference in form, not potency, and even if you dilluted the fent with water, it would still be extremely difficult to judge the correct dose......and very easy to take too much and OD.

Fentanyl was very disappointing to me. I got my hands on a partically used patch and removed an unknown (30-40mcg) dose worth of the gel. Broke it down and dried it to a power, converted it to a liquid solution and slammed it. I know some people said fent doesn't give a rush but I didn't feel anything what-so-ever.

I would still advise extreme caution while messing with fent because it is quite possibly the easiest substance to accidentally overdose on.

if you know your doses (how much is in the powder/pill/patch, how much can i extract), measure your doses (if possible) and use at least some common sense, you won't overdose on it.

if i had a gram of fentanyl-hcl, i'd dilute 100mg fentanyl in 1liter water. you'd have a concentration of about 10mg morphine on 1 milliliter., or 0,1mg fentanyl per milliliter. for opioid-tolerant users, I'd throw all the 1000 milligrams of fentanyl-hcl in 1 liter of water, you'd have 1mg fenta per 1ml water. that's about 70-100mg morphine per milliliter.

if you know about the concentration, there is not that much danger to deal with. just use your common sense. dilute well, and everything will work fine.

I have done the dilution yesterday, all fine. 50 mg in 250 ml. And it has disolved completely (I think, because I dont see any powder). I sake it many times, and let repose, today I have sake it too, and let repose. In two or three days I will test the dilution. With a syringe of 1 ml to measure, 0,1 ml which is 20 ug. And I will increase gradually the dosage. (All sublingual of course) NOT IV.

I will report my findings.

Thanks all.

I have never heard of powdered Fentanyl but have had extensive experience with Fentanyl in the patch form, both the Jansen gel type and the other brand without the gel...cant remember the name. I didnt take it as prescribed, I abused it really bad for several years. I would cut them open and eat the gel or just suck and chew on the other brand. They were 75mcg/hr and 100mcg/hr. I had met a "guy", as addicts often do in our circles that had quite the stock pile of the things. He had been prescribed them for years along with 30mg roxicodone, but he never used the patches, just the 30s. He must have had 100 unopened boxes of 5 each. He was an older guy that lived out in the country and sold them to me very cheap. I burned through his whole stash in about 7 months and was left with a tolerance like you could never imagine. I had been a 9 year opiate abuser (30s, IV H, and 80s and 40s when they used to be around). Now, I CANT get any kind of a reaction to an opiate. They no longer have any effect on me AT ALL in ANY dose. Taking 20-30 Roxi 30s at once wont even make me a little drowsy...no effect at all. I now take about 250-300 mg of methadone a day just to make sure I dont get sick, but that has no euphoric effect either. So to anybody out there thinking about trying Fentanyl...be careful...not only is it extremely dangerous because there is a fine line between buzzing and OD'ing because it is taken in small doses that are hard to measure (especially the gel), but it will skyrocket your tolerance and possibly ruin all other forms of opiates for you

while i believe some of what you typed, nice job on the dick sizing

I would never attempt it unless I was using the patches or a doctor was injecting me.
But also after just doing a moderate amount your tolerance is going to be sky high, I would just sell it and get a load of Oxy/H

Good to hear from you OP, a month with no update I was fearing something happened. Let me know how the sub lingual fent turns out for you, IMO it's nothing special - I'd pretty much take any other semi-strong opiate, IV is another story though ;) but it's always good to have boundaries and to stick to them.

man, as an IDU i dont understand how fent plus water does not = in your arm. i just cant fathom it. im not trying to be sarcastic either. oh me.

Are you kidding me? Ive got some of the most euphoric experiences in my life from taking fentanyl. in fact ive overdosed from the euphoria, it was amazing, even the overdose felt good, well, atleast after I stopped vomiting. And even when I dont take too much and overdose, its still EXTREMELY euphoric.

Also, when I IV it, it gives me an awesome rush...allthough I seem to be a minority when it comes to this, I have not met many people who get a good rush from fentanyl IV other than me.

But either way, taking fentanyl sublingually, or transdermally or whatever, ALWAYS is extremely euphoric for me. All my friedns agree as well

I live in Seattle and we get an analog of Fentanyl and every single time I've shot it, which is an average of a gram or two a day, I've gotten huge rushes with mass euphoria. That could also be because I can only get the Fentanyl analog and not pure. I was addicted to perc 30mg for a year then addicted to Heroin for a year, went to rehab and now with Fentanyl. IMHO nothing has ever been better.

this person is taking every precautionary measure as far as harm reduction goes, so a thousand "you could die" comments is kind of over-kill.

Despite that, I would say the concentration is 200mcg fent subl=40mg oxy oral. I used to IV/subl fent a couple months ago and if you are getting it from SR and the same vendor, you should half your expected dose and work from there.

This thread is two years old.

Please only post in it if you have a very valid point :).

And I just want to say, even if you take every precaution, people can and do die from fentanyl. I've lost loved ones taking it as prescribed.

Pure fent powder? Yes, please. lol j/k. With a thread title like that I'm kinda overwhelmed and couldn't even read the OP, let alone the thread. The power of dope....she is ____________________?

Does anybody know if is furanyl-fentanyl soluble in water like regular fentanyl?Thank you!

Does anybody know if is furanyl-fentanyl soluble in water like regular fentanyl?Thank you!

Yes it is. I've purchased a nasal spray from DNM multiple times.
The nasal spray was composed of 30 mg furanyl-fentanyl and 10 mL of water. Each dose was 130 uL and contained 0.4 mg.

If you are making your own solution, make sure to use distilled water to prevent hot spots.

Status
Not open for further replies.