• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids [Help please] Pure Fentanyl powder

Status
Not open for further replies.
P.S. I forgot to mention

Hey I'm still alive :)

I have not do it yet, because Im shopping the material, good syringes, gloves, mask, and a recipent which can be closed hermetic and confortable to do a dilution inside it.

I really apreciate you are worried about me :)
But, Im not gonna die for this, its only one drug more which I wanna test.

About tolerance and concentration of dilution. I have taken opiates many times, oxycodone, heroin, morphine, codeine, propoxyphene etc.. etc.. but Im not addicted to it. So my tolerance its low-medium, I have been taking 200 mg of tramadol daily, in the last 5 months, and I get very little efect from it, before that months, when im only using it one time at month, 200 mg puts me nodding 8hours.

But Im gonna try fentanyl like Im not have tolerance, for the most security. Im thinking in what you have said, you think I should do a dilution with less concentration ? Instead 200 mcg/ml, 100 mcg/ml should be better ? mmm probably do that. But I will double the water, 500 ml, not put only 25 mg, because I dont want to play with powder and bascule.

What equivalence-dose you think it's fenanyl/oxycodone ratio ? (considering Im gonna take sublingually and oxycodone oral)

In globalrph says that 20 mg of oxycodone oral same potent as 100 mcg of fentanyl IV, so considering that BA IV is 100% and sublingual 50%. The dose equivalence for my route would be:

20 mg of oxy oral = 200 mcg fentanyl sublingual.

Althought 20 mg of oxy are a medium and pleasurable dose for me, I dont wanna start with 200 mcg of fenanyl.

And, of course Im not going to intruduce this in my circle of friends. Im not gonna take these risk.

Hey my friend I hope u are ok after reading this thread. I have a friend who consistently useses fentanyl and a lot of it so I speak from heavy experience when I say that everyone on here wishing you caution is very accurate in doing so and I urge you to please take it seriously. That being said I would like to add that I have read on multiple medical sites that fentanyl in its most pure form can be up to 100X stronger than your basic H found on the street so I recommend starting with an extremely low dose and graduate up from there because you can always take more but once you take too much it's too late you can't untake it. Good luck and again please be safe

P.S. I forgot to mention that if prepared for I.V use u need bacteriostatic water and a good filter for sanitary purposes to avoid access. I don't know if you have ever had one but they are quite nasty/painful/dangerous. My friend almost lost an arm from a particularly nasty access.

Last edited:
You revived a dead thread next time check the date of the post before responding as the OP will likely not need your advice at this point, but it is a good harm reduction warning that may help someone.

Just please check the dates of the first and last post before replying next time thank you!

Hi, I have read all post over the forum of fentanyl.

I have now 50 mg of pure fentanyl powder. (I know that because I have it tested it in GC/MS)

I heard scaring stories of fentanyl. But I want to play safe.

I only need to know if what I'm gonna do is right or not. Until I'm completely sure I will not do it.

I thought in do a solution, I think is the best and safest form of dose it. But I need to know, if fentanyl is completely soluble in water in normal temperatures. Or if I need another liquid for do the solution, like etanol.

25 mg in 250 ml = 100 mcg of fentanyl in 1 ml. (Sounds very safe.)

I will test first 0,1 ml for example, and 30 min later, 0,3 ml and go increasing dose until 1 ml.

You view any mistake or you know a safest form ?

Thank you.

What Ramp Rate pressure and temperature did you use? You say you want to make a solution...you must have already made one, if you tested it with GC/MS.

You know what, post a scan of the results, we wana see it.

Status
Not open for further replies.