• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

help oxy High Not lasting long at all????

pker075

Greenlighter
So I was prescribed 5mg oxycodone without the acetaminophen. I have not taken oxys in atleast 3 months. I noticed the high did not last long at all
I would take 4 of them then it would feel so good for only like 10 minutes max then all the euphoria is pretty much gone even the pain killing is no longer there,no mood boost nothing. its almost like it peaks in 10 minutes then boom its gone. oxys high use to last at least 3 hours for me with 1 hour of really good euphoria but not anymore. I dont think its tolerance because I never used opiates for an extended amount of time, and I never used heroine or anything like that,but I have been on tramadol for about a month and at first tramadol high use to last about like 12 hours but now its the same exact thing as oxys it doesnt last for shit, but the sad part is i feel as if tramadol is stronger than oxy at the moment. Could it be a liver issue or something idk its really pissing me off :(:( help!!!

Welcome to Bluelight pker075!
From my experience Oxys do not last that long, specially if you are using something else.
But everyone is different. Many variables, dosages, other meds, etc.
Suggest you let it go.
Good luck!

Well, it CAN differ, but 10 minutes?? That's not typical! Do you take any other meds? Suffering from any chronical diseases? Bad galenics could explain the lack of strength of the oxy, but the duration rather less, allthemore since there is the analogy with the Tramadol. How long lasts the effects of the Tramadol now?
I doubt that this is a liver-issue because, this shouldn't have that influence on how long is an agent active at the receptors.

@philosoraptor: I absolutely agree! I made this experience myself and know way, way mor epeople who made similar experiences!

Last edited:
thanks for the welcome, and sorry for the late reply guys I been pretty busy with school and work and what not

not that I know of its just really wierd because i remember when it use to last literally like all night i would take it then wake up still feeling pretty good,but now its like ill take it and it will last a good 10-20 min then I feel nothing as if it almost wore off completely