• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Help on amphetamines

Status
Not open for further replies.

MsPbrianna

Greenlighter
So I’ll start by saying this post will be about ice. I wouldn’t consider myself a pro but it’s not a new experience for me. Lately, I only smoke about 1 time in a 6 month period, for 2-3 days. When I started, I didn’t have much, but it was enough to get me going until the next day, with no sleep, pissing like every hour, and it was overall some good shit. So the next day, I ended up buying $40 worth. Same effect despite having no sleep or food. I didn’t sleep that night either. The next day, I ate and slept , trying to get my body back to normal. So yesterday I bought $60 worth. It had 2 shards , not very big at all, and the rest was crushed. In the pipe, it took like 3-4 seconds longer to melt than before, and it took around 5 seconds longer to crystallize. After melted, it was slow running and never formed back to a puddle. Instead, it stayed spread across the bowl. After smoking some, the top of the bowl where the hole is had formed crystals. I would compare the smoke to cigarette smoke no matter how much I pulled in. When it crystallized, it had the lines through it. It was clearish and just a tad bit foggy. It tasted like ice to me, and left the smallest cooling sensation on my tongue. Everything about it was meth. Except the high. There wasn’t anything, except it my heart was beating a little faster and harder and my head was a little foggy. I could feel a headache coming on. Nothing else at all, not a rush or even motivation. I chalked it up to my body needing more rest so I ate & instantly went to sleep. Which is something that I can’t usually do on ice. So I smoked more today. Actually I smoked the rest of the bag by myself and nothing but a foggy, stuffy feeling head and a fast heart beat. I was able to eat, too. I’ve just layed around today. It hasn’t gave me the dreadful feeling or any of the other symptoms I’ve read about fake ice. I’ve searched the web for about 4 hours trying to figure this out and nothing. Does anyone know what I smoked? Was it just low quality? I mean, in the previous times I’ve smoked, even the most stepped on shit gave me a mild high. Any help is greatly appreciated! Sorry in advance if this is posted in the wrong place, I’m new here!!

We don't allow substance id, none of us can speculate as to what it is, sounds like really junky gear to me.

I couldn't tell you, bluelight doesn't allow it.

OP, there's actually a reason why we don't allow substance identification. Don't go thinking we do things just because we are Nazi-like. You see, there's a limited amount of real estate here in the Harm Reduction forums. We have to give absolute priority to threads that reduce harm for those in our community. The problem? We absolutely have no way of telling you what adulterants are in your drugs. It's just not possible. We could provide you with dozens of wild, wild guesses. If you had pictures, laminated with diagrams, arrows, microscopic points-of-view etc. we wouldn't be able to identify your drugs.

There is one way to do this definitively and that is to get your drugs tested in a laboratory. So, being that this is not answerable, it's not really fair to take away real estate from users with questions that are (at least more) answerable. I hope this makes sense my friend. We have our reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.