• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Help* Odd CBD Experience - 40MG dosage

Devo1988

Greenlighter
Hi Everyone,

This is my first post so my apologies if the format is slightly off.. I'll keep it short.

So a little background I have struggled with Depression, anxiety and DP/DR for about ten years varying in severity to almost recovered to hospitalization. I have experimented with Cannabis, Cocaine (not in last ten years), MDMA (roughly 6 months ago - probably too much for that short period of time).

I can't smoke pot anymore as it triggers strong anxiety and panic. I was very interested in CBD because of the benefits and lack of Psychoactive feel. I ordered some from a very reliable source and took 40MG today. Effects were initially pain reduction and feeling light/happy. Transitioned to a depressed feeling that had me almost in tears now it feels EXACTLY like when you start coming down from MDMA. Eerily similar!

Has anyone else had a similar experience or have any insight what could he going on chemically? My initial theory is that I've done some damage to my seretogenic system via MDMA but this just might be an anxiety produced hypochondria.

Thank you!

Devo1988

http://www.gwpharm.com/mechanism-of-action.aspx

Watch the animations if you can... I believe CBD is an inverse agonism vs thcv being a neutral antagonist.... I may be incorrect, but it seems the most logical explain..... Basically you reduced activity reducing the amount of transmitters in the synaptic cleft.

Hi Everyone,

CBD... took 40MG today. Effects were initially pain reduction and feeling light/happy. Transitioned to a depressed feeling that had me almost in tears now it feels EXACTLY like when you start coming down from MDMA. Eerily similar!
Devo1988

I am somehow very saddened to hear about your experience, since I am such a big fan of quality CBD products. I don't know of anyone who has had an experience like yours. However, I have a friend who also had a strange experience from CBD.

She has been hospitalized for anxiety, and she now is diagnosed with Parkinson's Disease. She tried CBD for a short time, but stopped because she said that it made her feel high. That's strangely hyper sensitive, considering the THC level in her product was supposed to be under 0.3% THC.

Perhaps unusual reactions to CBD in your case are due your newly acquired sensitivity to THC. It may be that even the tiniest extra bit of THC in your CBD product is just too much for your system right now. I don't know of any CBD products that have 0% THC (yet). But that might be what you need. Just a guess.

There's dog treats made from hemp that is 0%THC, but sadly they do not have a tincture formula or anything.

If you have depression/anxiety that bad as you described you should be on medications, and not taking any THC/CBD.