• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin Help! Needle filled with blood and then lost vein

NihilisticandSedated

Greenlighter
I was trying to do a shot and I was a bit shakey so the needle filled with blood but then popped back out before it could be used and now it's too dark to see and clotted

What can I do to safe this if it was my last bit, is there a way to seperate the blood? Or still use it another way

I’ve heard that it’s dangerous to use if it’s clotted in there, I’m not sure I’d recommend it, though others may have different opinions. Sorry man, that truly sucks.

I’ve heard that it’s dangerous to use if it’s clotted in there, I’m not sure I’d recommend it, though others may have different opinions. Sorry man, that truly sucks.
I'm wondering if there is a way to seperate blood from the water or another way to use where it's not dangerous

I haven’t had experience of doing that myself, just what I heard so I would be cautious. Maybe someone else has direct experience who can help.

As said above don't shoot it. I have and lived but it wasn't my smartest moment.

Instead of just tossing it try the rectal way. It don't hit as fast as IV but close enough. I was skeptical of it at first but it works really well and much safer

It works really well and no judgement here, i've shot it like that. Not my brightest moment lol

I was trying to do a shot and I was a bit shakey so the needle filled with blood but then popped back out before it could be used and now it's too dark to see and clotted

What can I do to safe this if it was my last bit, is there a way to seperate the blood? Or still use it another way
Wow. These people saying not to shoot it, and how it is so bad, and stuff like that. That surprises me. Like I'm not saying I thought it was the best practice to do, but I have personally shot 💉 AT LEAST 50 different shots of black tar heroin that were clotted with my blood in them and never once experienced any ill effects...

Wow. These people saying not to shoot it, and how it is so bad, and stuff like that. That surprises me. Like I'm not saying I thought it was the best practice to do, but I have personally shot 💉 AT LEAST 50 different shots of black tar heroin that were clotted with my blood in them and never once experienced any ill effects...
You got lucky. And being a harm reduction forum I'm not telling anyone to do something very dangerous because I had no issues and neither should you.

And you could have a clot lodged somewhere in your circulatory system you just haven't had issues with it yet

You got lucky. And being a harm reduction forum I'm not telling anyone to do something very dangerous because I had no issues and neither should you.
When did it ever tell anyone/advocate to do this? I was simply stating that I was so surprised that everyone was so shocked saying how bad this is and this and that

take off needle and squirt up rectum "booty bump" is advice given by my local drug advisory service never tried it but theory is sound