Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Help needed! Heart problems

sdnch2312

Greenlighter
Hi guys,

took about 200-250mg of mdma on friday evening. Had an okay experience but spent quite a while lying down as my heart was beating at about 160 and i had weird visuals. I also smoked weed on the way up. It took about 2 hours for my heart to calm down and I experienced no difficulty getting to sleep. The next day (saturday) I smoked some of the same weed with my friends and my heart rate rocketed again and I experienced blurred vision and chest pain. I had an almost identical experience when i smoked the same weed again on sunday. Less so this time (I did have less weed). Was just wondering if this heart speed was normal or if I had something to worry about. Is it part of the comedown? If so how long will this comedown last if it was my first time with what I gather is a fairly high dose? Could the weed have been laced/would it have this effect? Has anyone else had this on mdma?? thanks in advance :)

(i should also add i have had no experiences while sober other than rare, mild discomfort in my chest. have not had a fast heart rate or feelings of anxeity)

Okay, weed has the potential to cause anxiety attacks which may include rapid heart beat, chest pain and such. It's normal to feel a bit down or fatigued after taking MD. Not the best mind set to do weed, especially if you're an inexperienced or infrequent user (of either drug). I'm not a doctor, but panic attacks on weed are usually not physically dangerous. I recommend cutting down on both drugs and the problem will most likely resolve itself.

So the above referred to issues during the hangover/day(s) after phase. What concerns me more is that you didn't feel good while on MD. Usually, MD + weed harmonize quite well. Perhaps too much weed? Or bad pills? Did you test the stuff before using?

Okay, weed has the potential to cause anxiety attacks which may include rapid heart beat, chest pain and such. It's normal to feel a bit down or fatigued after taking MD. Not the best mind set to do weed, especially if you're an inexperienced or infrequent user (of either drug). I'm not a doctor, but panic attacks on weed are usually not physically dangerous. I recommend cutting down on both drugs and the problem will most likely resolve itself.

So the above referred to issues during the hangover/day(s) after phase. What concerns me more is that you didn't feel good while on MD. Usually, MD + weed harmonize quite well. Perhaps too much weed? Or bad pills? Did you test the stuff before using?

thanks man this has made me feel better. With regards not feeling good on md, i did have moments o euphoria before smoking and some time after smoking. I think it may have been the weed that triggered a panick whilst i was rolling.