• LAVA Moderator: Mysterier

Help.. need advice fast!

Status
Not open for further replies.

icequeen1

Greenlighter
okay so about three weeks ago my boyfriend and I got pulled over and busted for meth. The cops said they pulled us over because our license plates were too dirty and couldnt read them. I was arrested because my boyfriend has a restraining order on me. He was arrested with 23.5 grams of meth and told the cops i didnt know anything about the drugs. I was bonded out the next day and my boyfriend has a $110,000 dollar bond. I kept selling to try to come up with $11,000 to bail him out. I seen drug task force was following me every where so I stopped selling it. My boyfried is looking at 25 years and im looking at 22 years now. I havent seen or heard from him in almost three weeks, our 2 year anniversary is in one week, Christmas is in two days, and I miss him like crazy. I have tried every way I know possibly to get him out. He is getting mad at me because I havent gotten him out yet. Drug task force wants me and wants me to talk to them. We were supplying about 10 to 15 counties but only making a few stops each day. I am out of ideas on how to come up with the money in two days and my only other option is too squeal. I dont know what to do.. help Also need help about what to say to the cops i need help Christmas Eve is tomorrow!

The average person doesn't make that sort of money in two days. We aren't here to advocate the selling of illicit substance, this is a community focused around harm reduction. We also do not offer legal advice.

Closed. Please review the BLUA and Second Opinion guidelines in full before posting further. PM any questions.

Merry Christmas.

Status
Not open for further replies.