L O V E +
    R E L A T I O N S H I P S

❤️ Welcome Guest! ❤️

Posting Guidelines Bluelight Rules
  • SLR Moderators: axe battler | xtcgrrrl | arrall

Help! My head is spinning!

Respect4all

Greenlighter
Hi, I'm a 19 years old inexperienced boy. I fell in love with a girl and she fell in love with me, we kissed once. I've never had a girlfriend so far so I got super excited, she's hot and really amazing... She's been giving me pet names and constantly reminds me that she loves me for the last 2 weeks.

The girl had many social problems before and is very unstable. She falls in love very easily and falls out of love even faster. She has power over me because I want her very badly. I can't resist asking her to come to my place or anywhere else, but most of the time she declines. I'm the bitch and I really hate it.

She had a boyfriend for 1.5 year which she dumped this weekend. I offered to give her some time since she's been hesitating about starting a relationship with me. She doesn't want people to know that she wants to jump from one guy to the next. She has betrayed her ex for 8 months with a friend of mine, which she also dumped. Now she doesn't want to start a relationship for the bad impression reason but also because she thinks she will hurt me the same way. She's been hesitating for 2 weeks now and 2 days ago she texted me she didn't want more time, she wanted me and no one else. I asked to see her the next day but she said she didn't had time (as always). She barely texted me yesterday. Today she randomly texts me saying that she doesn't want to jump into a new relationship yet, she wants more time.

It may seem kinda lame but I can really start crying at this point. I was sooo happy that she finally chose me over the other two, I really thought I'd finally found a girlfriend but now this... I got kind of obsessed with her, I think about her ALL THE TIME. I check my phone every single minute, and when there's no message I always feel disappointed. I feel pathetic and hurt all the time. I don't know what to do, I can't clear my mind.

It's probably never going to work between us but there is a small chance, and that's the whole problem. Because I know there's a chance that I can't let her go. I got very desperate, and it's killing me. It has to stop, I can't keep this up.

I want to be able to turn my emotions off but I don't know how to do that. I want don't want her to know that I feel desperate, I hate the position I'm in right now. She has too much control over me, it has to stop urgently!

Any help/tips/advice would be very kind, and thanks for reading in the first place

Idk with advice. Some will soon chip in and tell you to get out ASAP. It may very well be the correct thing to do. You'll only go deeper and deeper you know. It really sucks this had to be your first experience

God, this guy's back...
look man you've told me you're a "19 years old inexperienced boy" inlike 4 threads already i gave you my advice
you're asking the same shit over and over perhaps ride a rollercoaster or go to a strip club to increase your confidence?
Or return to the bridge you came out from under because you're probably a troll?

My advice would be to please not get wrapped up in this girl. Honestly if move on and go no contact even though itll be very difficult, and once you go no contact she'll start coming at you with a vengeance once you stop giving her attention. Please dont waste your life caught up in her. Be patient until somebody more stable comes along, or i promise you'll get hurt and have regrets.

You prob wont listen to me but i sincerely hope you do. PM me if you want

Yes, I will. You can see Who is OP before you click the thread btw.

God, this guy's back...
look man you've told me you're a "19 years old inexperienced boy" inlike 4 threads already i gave you my advice
you're asking the same shit over and over perhaps ride a rollercoaster or go to a strip club to increase your confidence?
Or return to the bridge you came out from under because you're probably a troll?

My thoughts exactly.
If you're not a troll OP then you need to grow a set. You've received good advice in the two other threads you created, if you're not going to take any of it on board then stop wasting everyone's time making new threads.

Well I'm sorry but this is an entirely different problem. My last questions were about sex, this is just me having some trouble dealing with a desperate feeling :/

Hi, I'm a 19 years old inexperienced boy. I fell in love with a girl and she fell in love with me, we kissed once. I've never had a girlfriend so far so I got super excited, she's hot and really amazing... She's been giving me pet names and constantly reminds me that she loves me for the last 2 weeks.

The girl had many social problems before and is very unstable. She falls in love very easily and falls out of love even faster. She has power over me because I want her very badly. I can't resist asking her to come to my place or anywhere else, but most of the time she declines. I'm the bitch and I really hate it.
Stop reading--HERE.

LOLOLOLOLOL. Stop being... such a pushover. You're in love with her. She's obviously not. You move on. LOLOLOLOL. DUH.

You'll get hurt. If she's so quick to fall out of love with her previous, she'll do the same to you, even if it does work out acutely. Especially if it's as unbalanced as you say, you seem to be investing a lot more emotional energy into it than she is, which she'll be taking for granted. If you're prepared for that heartbreak in the undetermined future, go for it.

My advice is to try general self-improvement and confidence, as an individual. Working on yourself, making yourself a more independent and interesting person, is what will most help with relationships [indirectly]. Being desperate and psychologically dependent (though it may feel to you like an expression of devotion and commitment - think how you appear) isn't good.