PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

Help my friend takes 10 tabs of this

Status
Not open for further replies.

stanleyK

Bluelighter
A friend took a bunch of tabs of the following molecule.
Someone can help me to identify this substance so I can take the right decision?
Thank you
IMG_4316.JPG

Looks like some kind of lysergamide. I can't be sure which one and whether it's safe, but generally large doses of lysergamides are physically not very dangerous

It's LSD.

Well the image of the molecule represents it, that doesn't prove that it's actually LSD on the blotter. But hey let's say it is.

It could have any potency (with some limitation that is not that relevant here), so 10 hits isn't necessarily so strong. It's just 'statistically' probable that it is.
What seems important is if your friend ever took that batch before, how many, and how strong that was. That should tell you everything. If he never took this batch before, buckle up to be sure.

It's either LSD or some RC like it, ie 1p-lsd ect.
I would watch him to make sure he's okay, if he looks too ill, call the emergency.

Could be anything. Identification threads are against the rules.

The molecules there are LSD so he should be physically safe, just try to make him comfortable and ensure he is safe.

Try to contact somebody who is experienced tripping and have them come and assist you. https://wiki.tripsit.me/wiki/How_To_Tripsit_In_Real_Life

Unfortunately we can't tell what this is from a picture of the blotter so I have closed this in accordance with the rules.

Status
Not open for further replies.