PD's Best Threads Index
    Social ThreadSupport Bluelight
    Psychedelic Beginner's FAQ

help!! mushrooms

Status
Not open for further replies.

resilientfern

Greenlighter
Hey so swim heard he could find some trippy mushrooms in a cow pastrure so swims went and searched swim came back home with some mushrooms can you help make sure swim isn't going to die if swim eats them.

Don't go swimming in cow manure, it's bad for you.

Also, no one here is going to be able to make sure you don't die from the scant information given in your post... personally I wouldn't risk picking mushrooms from the ground without at least someone who has done it before helping you, or ideally, a professional mycologist, but I know many people do do this regardless and survive, but poisonous mushrooms grow in the same places as psychedelic ones so you need to do some research and don't eat anything you're not sure about.

Check out this guide:
https://www.shroomery.org/forums/showflat.php/Number/5372273

I can't vouch for it's accuracy personally but it looks reasonably sensible and a quick google turned that up for me, you can probably find more information also. In this instance, google is your friend. Good luck!

I could be wrong, but I would not eat them, they look pretty poisonous to me.

I just unloaded photos also I work on the farm and am very sterile about everything with gloves and boots scissors etc..

Welcome to the forum :)

Nope don't eat these... We don't really do IDs though including mushroom ID although we are particularly careful about positive identification rather than negative (dismissal) because of implications. Please next time take it to The Shroomery. :) Thanks!

(By the way: don't eat random mushrooms really, unless you actually make a hobby out of learning how to do comprehensive identification and do lots of trials first with second opinions. Then, even then, strictly stick to consumption of mushrooms that have no poisonous lookalikes and/or ones that allow identification which leaves little to no ambiguity which is often quite tricky.)

No SWIM stuff etc, please read the rules. Important links like to rules/BLUA are below in my signature but several are also linked at the top of every page within PD.

/thread

Status
Not open for further replies.