Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

HELP MELTED COCAINE !!!

Braydon123

Greenlighter
HELP!!! Melted Cocaine!!!!!!!
I have been reading of the old forums and very impressed with some peoeples knowledge I am a beginner. One of the forums were talking about how to turn on base Crack/cocaine into powder cocaine awesome read I loved it. I have a dilemma I have made a mistake I accidentally was hiding and eight ball of cocaine powder in a light fitting and it melted to like a honey sticky oil substance. I was devastated silly me is it wasted is it gone ?
I would love your advice on if you think I can recover this by maybe doing the baking soda and water method to turn it back into base cocaine then trying to recrystallise it to powder or because it has already been melted is there a chance of bringing it back ? any help muchly appreciated thank you so much.

It is quite hygroscopic. It absorbs moisture from the atmosphere, which then dissolves and may, after some time, degrade the coke to some degree.

I would suggest spreading the mass onto a warm plate and just try drying it out. Should be okay as long as it hasn't been there for too long.

It’s only melted because of heat it’s like candyed honey, I’ve tried drying it out in the freezer and no luck I’ve also tried in a bowl of rice for a while in the dark to absorb the moisture but because it’s not really watery wet it’s sticky nothing is happening arg!!

I'd say dissolve it all in water and then do the baking soda trick if there's any undegraded coke it'll come out as crack.thats how you will recover it.ive had the same thing happen.