• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Help me with safety

Tricky987789

Greenlighter
Hello, i am wondering how someone would go about getting the bad fillers out of Biphentin.. Note that i am not very good with chemistry so could you please go into detail.. i am mostly conserned with the talc. I heard it causes a lot of problems. This is what is in the drug.
Each controlled release capsule with white body and pink cap, imprinted with "Biphentin" and "40 mg", contains methylphenidate HCl (the stuff i want) 40 reg. Nonmedicinal ingredients:gelatin (this is just the outside i throw it out), hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, methyl acrylic acid copolymer, polyethylene glycol, sugar beads, talc, and triethyl citrate; capsule shell: D&C Red No. 28, FD&C Blue No. 1, FD&C Red No. 40, and titanium dioxide.

Hello, i am wondering how someone would go about getting the bad fillers out of Biphentin.. Note that i am not very good with chemistry so could you please go into detail.. i am mostly conserned with the talc. I heard it causes a lot of problems. This is what is in the drug.
Each controlled release capsule with white body and pink cap, imprinted with "Biphentin" and "40 mg", contains methylphenidate HCl (the stuff i want) 40 reg. Nonmedicinal ingredients:gelatin (this is just the outside i throw it out), hydroxypropyl methylcellulose, methyl acrylic acid copolymer, polyethylene glycol, sugar beads, talc, and triethyl citrate; capsule shell: D&C Red No. 28, FD&C Blue No. 1, FD&C Red No. 40, and titanium dioxide.

It's a very complicated and time wasting process but if you're super paranoid about talc causing cancer, here it is:

1) Crush pill contents (all pills prescribed) with a pestle and mortar into an ultrafine powder, clear of solid leftovers, and write down the number of pills crushed.

2) Encapsulate powder content in 1'' empty gelatine capsules, only filling out the small compartiment of the capsule by applying soft pressure against a vertical surface on which the powder leans, leaving the bottom(large) compartiment empty. If you don't understand this I can make a drawing, if I have time.

3) Count the number of capsules produced when all powder is depleted. Divide the total miligrams, that is, (pills crushed) x (mg/pill) by the number of capsules produced to derive the capsule dose. Consult with your doctor to verify that the dose obtained is in line with your treatment.

4) When administering a dose, empty the capsule into a 20mL glass vial and add 5mL of water (25C temperature) stir and allow 5 minutes for the ingredients to dissolve.

5) Take a sheet of Kleenex, bend it into 8 to obtain a 3.75'' by 2'' (inches) surface, stir the vial and pour the liquid onto the Kleenex cavity. Allow 30 seconds for absorption.

6) Wash the vial.

7) Peel off half a layer on top of which is the powder rezidue, among which is the talc and deposit it on a dry, non absorbent surface.

8) Roll up the rest of the wet Kleenex into a roll, and squeeze the liquid into the vial.

9) put the wet, half a sheet wrapped rezidue into the depleted kleenex, make a roll and squeeze in the water from the rezidue back into the depleted kleenex.

10) repeat step 8 and 9.

11) Throw out near dry rezidue, add water to the depleted Kleenex and repeat step 8, 3 times in a row.

12) Consume talc free contents of the vial, will contain methylphenidate, methyl acrylic acid copolymer, polyethylene glycol, sugar beads, triethyl citrate, D&C Red No. 28, FD&C Blue No. 1, FD&C Red No. 40.

Last edited: