• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Help me please!!! What can i do with targin?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Miss Kirsty

Bluelighter
What the hell is this?...Ive poked around on here but i cant find anywhere to tell me what to do with this crap!...I am in severe withdrawals...Can i safely inject this stuff? I am on methadone and have gone without my dose of 70mgs for 4 days in antisipation of today!..What a fuck up...im gutted, can anyone tell or point me to how to do this?...I have 28 x 40/20 Targins...Thanks...

Targin is oxycodone-naloxone. The naloxone, from the brief material I have just read, is indicated for the relief of constipation that would otherwise be induced by oxycodone by antagonizing opiate receptors in the gut. However, when taken orally the naloxone does not prevent the oxycodone from acting as it would otherwise. IV'ing it would, however, interferes with the effect of the oxycodone as naloxone would act as an antagonist not only in the gut, but in all opioid receptors, and mute the effect of the oxycodone.

Thanks Alex...Ive got that...I want a safe way to inject it.

I wanna get the shit out!!

You would be better taking it orally. Oxycodone's oral BA is just about as good as its IV BA, and if you do IV it, it will certainly not bring ANY relief because the naloxone will antagonize the receptors completely taking away from the oxycodone's effect. If you take it orally, the naloxone will have minimal effect on the oxycodone's effect, except in the gut. Seriously, if you want ANY relief, take them orally.

Alex please mate...I am over 40 years old and have had a habbit for over half my life...Im not here to be talked out of it...Im here to find a safe way to get it into me via IV...I know i know i know...Has anyone in the entire fucking world managed to IV theze yet?

I still do not think you understand. Yes, people IV pharmaceuticals, and while that is dangerous, I am not trying to talk you out of it for that reason. I am simply telling you that if you do IV them, it would be as if you were IV'ing straight naloxone (Narcan), which is a drug used to reverse opiate overdoses. If you are in wd's, it would only worsen them to IV it. IV naloxone is very different than oral naloxone. This is not Suboxone, where the buprenorphine acts as a stronger opioid, and can be IV'd despite the naloxone, this is a preparation with a usual opiate agonist, and an opiate antagonist (naloxone). I really need you to understand IV'ing them will do nothing or worsen your state. Taking them orally will bring you some relief. Trust me.

Alex is trying to explain that if you IV these pills, the naloxone is enough to trigger precipitated withdrawals and would ruin the entire experience and likely the whole week.

Orally is pretty much the only way to use these pills. It's too bad you put yourself through 96 hours of methadone withdrawal over some oxycodone/naloxone. If I were you I would just go back on methadone. I know this is not what you want to hear... I'm sorry.

I am confused as why you still must IV these pills after you are told it will make things worse. Just eat them and enjoy the slow onset of oral oxycodone ( plus the relief of WD) and leave it at that. Some things not only are not meant for IV usage, but some, like this formulation of oxycodone with a potent opoid antagonist, should not be IV'd under almost any circumstance because it is actually counterproductive to the high and to your currently opioid dependent body.

Don't IV these unless you wanna get fucked up in a bad way dude....in the word's of the old Italian guy on my street "Eat a da Fucking a things!"

I know it's an old thread but I'd like to ask has anyone gotten a buzz from these?
I've got 5mg endone and 20/10 targin. What's the best way to take these?
Cheers

This is a four year old thread, which clearly states the best way to take them is orally due to the Naloxone. Do not try to IV them for it is useless.

Closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.