• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Help me please! Should i smoke weed at this party!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

itslit1234

Greenlighter
In June, my mom found out that I smoked pot at my friend Steve's house. All she did was have a very long talk with me and said if she found out I did it again she would tell my dad.
I was clean over the summer, but around the fall my friends started smoking around me and I did it. I smoked with them all the time during the fall without getting caught, but at the very end of November I did something really stupid.
My buddy wanted to smoke, so I had the bright idea to try and sneak him in my house (very stupid I know). Basically I got caught sneaking my friend in and smoking.
This time my mom told my dad (who is super strict), and I got in huuuge trouble. No phone, no laptop, no going out for a month. I just got ungrounded Jan 1st.
If I do it again, my dad won't help me get a car, he wont send me to college, I'll have to go to a drug counciler, and I will probably have to go move to live with him which is 45 mins away from my mom and leave all my friends.
Its just so hard because my friends smoke pretty frequently, and I hate missing out because I love smoking.
One of my friends is having a party on Feb 3rd. By this time 2 months will have passed, so I will definetly be clean. But at this party (I'll be sleeping over) all my friends are going to smoke and I really really really want to. I've missed out so much and I want to sooo bad at this party, theres gonna be bongs, blunts, pipes, aahhh I just really want to. AND its at Steve's house where I smoked last time (and drank once), so there is a chance that my mom and dad will want to drug test me.
Should I smoke or is it too risky? If I drink tons and tons of water is there any way that I will be able to pass a drug test the next day? please help.

welcome to BL :). we don't allow drug testing questions here, sadly.

you've got to ask yourself. do the pros outweigh the cons in your situation?

i have to close this. PM me with any questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.