• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Help me plan my EDC roll!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tell the truth then. People don't need hyperbole in place of fact. Attempting to fear people isn't helping anyone.

Well it is telling the truth. Rolling 2 days in a row(especially on higher doses), can fuck up your mind. I just used the word obliterate for fun.
Doesn't recovering for over a year for 2 days of rolling count as obliterating your mind in a way? I mean think about it, 2 days of usage. Compared to over 365 sober days to get back to normal! Just read the recovery stories and you'll see it does happen. So... truth has been told.

Folley, thank you so much for your quick response.
Is there anyway I can estimate a dosage? Im a smaller guy, weighing 125lbs. I'd like to stay around the 90mg-120mg range... ...Maybe I'll drop two and see how i feel

Hey dude,
I'm 6'2" and weigh about 125 pounds and I once took a ~100mg pill and redosed two hours later with another ~100 and it was extremely overwhelming...I had fun but I don't think I'd ever be able to pop two at a time (unless my tolerance was high, which it wasn't at the time) If you were to ask me, I would say take one pill on day one and two on day two. Should be enough for lightweight guys like us.

Hey dude,
I'm 6'2" and weigh about 125 pounds and I once took a ~100mg pill and redosed two hours later with another ~100 and it was extremely overwhelming...I had fun but I don't think I'd ever be able to pop two at a time (unless my tolerance was high, which it wasn't at the time) If you were to ask me, I would say take one pill on day one and two on day two. Should be enough for lightweight guys like us.

Unrelated to thread or post, but holy shit! 6'2" and 125 lbs?! I didn't know that was possible. I'm 5'9" and 133 lbs and that's cuz I'm pretty thin. I don't mean to offend, I've just never heard of such a thing. Hopefully this was a typo. Eat up, friend.

Lol yea that is pretty thin. I am 5'11 and like 125 or something, i have a real fast metabolism. You really need to eat more bro.

Nope, I'm 6' 2"...125 lbs. been made fun of for most of my life for it. My body fat percentage is 3.1%, just checked it last week. The average is 15-20%. Luckily I don't look too thin. I have good posture and I wear fitting clothes. I eat ALOT and exercise daily. I think it might be a thyroid problem.

But anyway, yeah. Mdma hits skinny people a lot faster. It hits me 20 minutes before it hits my friends.

Yea i'm kind of in the same boat, have always been pretty thin but always had nice muscle tone. It annoys me, i go to the gym so i'm trying to bulk up but it's hard.
And hell yea, i always notice the MDMA hitting me before my friends. And it takes less of it to get blasted than it does for them :)

Thought I would throw in my tidbit about rolling 2 days in a row. I've rolled 2 nights in a row multiple times before without any devastating side effects besides my legs being dead from dancing so much. Yes, I still felt drained, but I still functioned normally the next day with the usual side effects. I did about 200mg both nights. The roll wasn't as strong as the first night, but still got about 3 hours of it.

Thought I would throw in my tidbit about rolling 2 days in a row. I've rolled 2 nights in a row multiple times before without any devastating side effects besides my legs being dead from dancing so much. Yes, I still felt drained, but I still functioned normally the next day with the usual side effects. I did about 200mg both nights. The roll wasn't as strong as the first night, but still got about 3 hours of it.
Swim has rolled 3 days in a row and hard each night. Was with people for the whole time and had sleep between each albeit in a tent. The bad bit was when I was alone on the fourth day. Due to that come-down, I'd like to say id never roll more than 2 days in a row again

Swim has rolled 3 days in a row and hard each night. Was with people for the whole time and had sleep between each albeit in a tent. The bad bit was when I was alone on the fourth day. Due to that come-down, I'd like to say id never roll more than 2 days in a row again

Are you ok buddy? You used swim and I in the same post! You should take a break for awhile.

Wow. Back in the day I would have been banned for requesting advice on using illegal drugs at a named festival.

One of the moderators here should really change the name of this thread. The last thing we need is more negative publicity towards EDC or Insomniac. I doubt Pasqualle Rotella would appreciate it much.

Not to mention you are just fueling grounds for LEO's to come after you and put you in handcuffs when they find an excuse to increase there numbers at these things.

Is it so hard to leave out the festival name?

Ugh...you kids these days...

I would moderate it but the OP was in 2013, not 2014. It was necro'd. I'm going to go ahead and close it though.

Status
Not open for further replies.