• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Help Me out please

Camryn314

Greenlighter
If I smoke in my room at night how should I do it? Could I just put a towel under the door and open the windows and blow the smoke out the window? Would that be enough from keeping anyone else in my family from smelling it? I would love to smoke outside the house but right now that is not an option sadly.

Dude, your gonna spend 45 minutes of the high paranoid as fuck.

There is nothing you can do. I can make my whole house WREAK by just opening a bag with a gram in it, not even smoking it lol

well there is no good way really as it will likely stink up the whole room, hallway and probably house, but if I had to choose a way I would put a small amount in a clean pipe, rip it, blow the hit out the window and make sure to have a fan behind you helping to force air out of the window.

if you have to hide it tho it probably isn't worth risking the trouble you will likely get yourself into if you get caught.

Depends on the room you're in. When I lived with my parents it was enough to put a damp towel at the bottom of the door and opening the window, you could not smell anything outside of that door. But that's because I was sitting right below the window and because my room was very poorly insulated so the smoke could get out through small gaps in the walls. Usually you can smell it outside a door as soon as you light up, but sometimes it's possible to have no smell at all outside the door. Like Mafioso said, a fan is a good idea, it helps lessen the smell

Vaporizers will not only smell less and it will keep you from coughing up a lung.

Roll up a tube of paper, stick it out the window and blow your smoke away through your tube. You should still use a towel as well, and maybe some air freshener after, just in case

Smoking undercover in the house.....
Hahahhhhhhaaaaaa

First things first, you need to make your room as air-tight as possible. Close vents, seal door cracks.

Next, you need to find a way to circulate the air in your room, away from the door and out an open window. 2-3 tabletop quiet tabletop fans will work for this. At least one by your door, and another right by your window pushing air out of the room. If the room's big you could always hit a "stagnant air" spot with a third fan blowing towards the window.

If you keep your smoking by the fan in the window, and make sure to exhale into the back of the fan so that it pushes all your exhaled smoke out immediately, you'll be able to smoke undercover for quite a long time, my brutha, provided your folks don't wonder why you're trying to create a tornado with fans in your room.

Salutations Camryn314,

...how should I do it? ...keeping anyone else in my family from smelling it?

M'well, i sense that's against your parent's/tutors advise. That's not a good start.

But about the vapes i must agree as i use my pipe routinely while sitting in the living room besides a smoker relative who goes to the kitchen to light up under the stove fan... And that's HIS house as i'm the visitor there! In such a situation i'd think of these few options: 1) Switch to vaporism! 2) Try a SmokeBuddy...

vex1sx.jpg

Good day, have fun!! =D