European & African
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • EADD Moderators: axe battler | Pissed_and_messed

Help me k hole please or i'll pick up the needle

ordinary mind

Bluelighter
I realise there are loads of threads about this - I have read them and have never received a conclusive answer: HOW DO YOU K HOLE??

I have lots of experience with K, and general dissociative experience probably bordering on the more extreme end of the scale based on my relative youth. So yeah, I guess there is a question of tolerance. But my tolerance is as low as it likely ever will be at the moment (apart from a load of k shared in a sesh at new years and an uncommitted attempt to use ket to negate opioid withdrawal symptoms with 2 grams over a day and a bit, I've basically had no dissociatives this year.) Sure, I'm probably still tolerant due to past usage and claims of perma tolerance etc. but after one thin credit card sized line (I would have weighed if I had known I was planning on posting this lol, maybe 70-90mg) I am getting that nice floaty, musically entranced and enveloping dissociative euphoria that you would expect from mid/low dose k.

My problem is, I can never hole with just k alone. I've had plenty crazy experiences in combination with mephedrone, MDMA, DMT, psychedelics.... even ket after snorting a load of number 4 heroin once produced an unexpected out of body experience, presumably because the dissociation brought the opiate day dreams to life in a very vivid way. However, when it comes to k alone, it just doesn't happen for me. I don't think it is the quality of k that is the issue as I've had a large range, and good reason to believe the better stuff I've had is indeed top sheeeit.

Is it that my nostrils simply don't have a large enough surface area to allow a k hole dose to enter in a quick enough amount of time? Other places suggest that it is better to build up in increments to allow absorption, but keep an eye on time due to come up etc.

So basically, all at once or how should I dose to best reach a k hole. Do not worry about me overshooting, I have done ridiculously large doses of dissociatives before and lived to tell the tale...... I just want an out of body experience as I am in need of some hyper therapy. Set and setting advice welcomed too.

Will get the scales out, please help power up my magic carpet

Oh, and in reference to the title, I actually won't I.M. k until I find a sealed vial or street quality returns to the fabled quality of before my time, when I was just a wee scamper trying to get high on nutmeg because it was all I knew!

n.well obviously bl isn't the 5th emergence service so I think i'm just gonna pour out a third of a gram or so more and just bump at my leisure as I watch twin peaks. So probably won't k-hole tonight (technically not impossible though what with exhausioj and opiates in my system. Please still leave any advice on the matter (set, setting, timing, dosage and whether or not you feel it is even possible for everyone to k hole without I.Ming. I'm actually getting surprisingly dissociated already, perhaps with the help of the dhc etc so maybe tonight actually will be my lucky night. If not, I'll use your pointers probably tomorrow night with some 2cb and / or 4 ho mipt thrown in just to absolutely ensure that there is no possibility of not dimension travelling

Never used a dissociative OM but just be careful fella until you can get some informed advice. Probably a bit late at quarter to 6 but you can only do what u can do....

Tbh I was really just wondering if there were any other ketamine users that find it difficult to reach a 'hole' via insufflation, and if anyone had any tips? This is something that has bothered me for years sobwhether I get replies right before I dose or not doesn't really matter, as I am interested in what people have to say.

I appreciate the words of concern, but I've already tried getting that obe experience by sheer excessive consumption (half gram lines) and it simply doesn't work, presumably because my nose struggles to absorb such a quantity effectively. So I wouldn't worry about the possibility of me overdoing it too much.

What I do want to know is whether other people have had success holing via the nose vacuum? If so, what sort of setting, dosage and timing of redoses (if applicable) worked for you?

I'll probably enjoy a couple of bumps tonight and see where that leads. I'll be travelling to space by this weekend one way or the other, even if it means comboing with psyches.

Yup I find it very hard to 'hole' these days, I can get very fucked up and dissociated but none of that magical travelling the pixelated cosmos anymore, I had a half gram line a few days ago and got very distorted and wonky but nothing mind blowing happens anymore

I feel your pain (metaphorically, it's hard to feel actual pain on ket). Half gram lines don't induce a hole for me these days, abs most of it just goes down the back of my throat when the lines get that crazy anyway. Bit of 2cb improves the situation though.

Does k tolerance evet go away? I've had breaks of a year or more, and haven't been a hardcore multi gram daily user for about 5 now, still seems to be right up there.

I never managed to hole until I got hold of some S-isomer stuff. In fact, it was never even really massively fun, just very wonky, and hardly worked two nights on the trot. I find S-isomer stuff very easy to go travelling on, and it works fine the next day (within reason). Magical stuff...

I never managed to hole until I got hold of some S-isomer stuff. In fact, it was never even really massively fun, just very wonky, and hardly worked two nights on the trot. I find S-isomer stuff very easy to go travelling on, and it works fine the next day (within reason). Magical stuff...

Hmmm... interesting, I have heard people claiming both racemic and s isomer to be better. I have also had both (according to vendor claims), and although I noticed a difference for sure, I'd be hard pressed to say which I prefer. I'll maybe keep this in mind next time I'm buying (which will be very soon) if I can find an s-isomer vendor at a reasonable price with the feedback to back it up. Otherwise, I think my next port of call will be finding psychedelics that sync well with holing (I've found 2c-b ok but less ideal in that respect than it gets credit for, acid is incredible but dat duration though, DMT is also very apt at resolving my issues with disappointing ketamine experiences, but alas too short.) I should be getting the opportunity to sample some 4-ho-met thanks to a certain gentleman and scholar (you know who you are :D), I think this should mesh well based on my understanding of the MET should equal colourful visuals and cool colours (without much headfuck) meshed with that sweet but unfortunately (for me) usually blank dissociation of ketamine. 4-aco-DMT is another one I can see meshing well with ket.

All kidding aside, the next step would be injecting the purest stuff I can find into a muscle. I will not rest until I am satisfied I have had h=the ful k experience.