• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Help me identify these

Status
Not open for further replies.

Purpleturtle

Greenlighter
I have these tramadol pills at home. I have never seen this kind but they are 200 mg's. I just wanna know if they are depot or not. They aren't from the states is all i know. They are red, round, has the imprint "200" on one side and has a cut on the other side. Thanks for any help 8)

Image of the pills: imgur.com/sASz3CE

Welcome to Bluelight,
Sorry but Substance identification is not allowed, please read the rules :)

Googling for pics of "Tramadol 200mg" reveals a number of 200mg Tramadol from different countries that all seem to be extended release.

From what I understand IR Tramadols the world over are almost exclusively 50mg - making a 200 mg IR Tramadol would be almost criminally negligent for a manufacturer, since just 2 of these would be enough to put someone at a significant risk of suffering a seizure.

Still in the name of harm reduction you should probably treat these like they're IR until you're absolutely sure.

Those are really sketchy who knows if they are tramadol? For all you know it's some random pharm maybe even generic OTC NSAID? Plus why would a sustained released pill be scored? This just screams fake

No one here can help you ID the pills and it's against the rules.

Those are really sketchy who knows if they are tramadol? For all you know it's some random pharm maybe even generic OTC NSAID? Plus why would a sustained released pill be scored? This just screams fake

Shit, I should have considered the scoring 8(... while an Extended Release mechanism could still work even in a scored tablet (if the time release relies solely on waxy, slow-dissolving binders rather than an outside coating), these may very well not be Tram at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.