• Cannabis Discussion Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules

Help me I don't understand.

Simple Hatred

Bluelighter
Hi everyone, I have a problem, every time I smoke weed, after being ill with the F5-AKB-48, even in minimun quantities, I get headaches, very accelerated heartbeat and chest pains. I don't understand why it happens. Please help me. What fuck is going?

F5-AKB-48 is a synthetic cannabinoid? and what do you mean sick from smoking F5? I'm pretty sure there is a bunch of threads on this type of stuff already if you try searching. Synthetics imo are definitely a bad thing. Lots of people have had similar complaints it seems.

if you're smoking synthetic cannabinoids i would quit immediately. They have the tendancy to induce seizures, and mini strokes. Same thing happened to me, I thought i was having a heart attack when I smoked fakebake once. Not worth it. Just stick with the real shit, man. This guy i met had a 12 yr old nephew who hit it ONCE and is now paralyzed.

Why when I smoke weed I have same effects of synthetic cannabinoids?
I don't know if you get your weed from a street dealer, but sometimes street dealers apply some synthetic cannabinoids on their product.
That way a soft plant can give strong effects and they can earn more that way with a crappy harvest.

Thanks but I don't think this is the problem because I tried some kinds of weed and hash and the effect is the same.

Why when I smoke weed I have same effects of synthetic cannabinoids?

Seriously? It surprises you that cannabinoids and synthetic cannabinoids effect you in similar ways?

"Why?" They're meant to. That's literally why they exist, to mimic the effects of the various psychoactives found in cannabis.

^ he meant that after him going to the er with accelerated heartbeat and chest pains now he gets the same with cannabis

It could also be psychological of course, that you now experience anxiety when smoking weed.

Yes but after the first time I smoked AK, everyday I have chest pains even when I don't smoke. To the er they had prescribed me alprazolam because they thought it was anxiety.

^ he meant that after him going to the er with accelerated heartbeat and chest pains now he gets the same with cannabis

I feel like my answer still applies, only I could change the tone of the post up to be a little less dickish.

Yes but after the first time I smoked AK, everyday I have chest pains even when I don't smoke. To the er they had prescribed me alprazolam because they thought it was anxiety.

Sudden, unexplainable chest pain I would chalk up to anxiety, but here's the thing-- did your doctor make that diagnosis with the knowledge that you started experiencing this problem after ingesting a synthetic cannabinoid? Because, you know, if you don't give them all the info they're much more likely to give you an incorrect diagnosis.

Do you exercise? Like, would you say you're reasonably healthy? Do you smoke cigarettes? Have seasonal allergies? Play sports and possibly pull/sprain a muscle around your ribs/lung area, making you think it's your chest cavity hurting every time you stress the injury with a deep inhalation/exhalation?

This shit could be explained by so many things, man.

Last edited:
The pain in the chest that I are not coordinated to my breath but occur as dense sudden at times of a few seconds at times of several minutes. are sometimes followed by a slow heartbeat but very strong. the pains come at random and are not caused by injury. sometimes I do not have pain for weeks and then come to the event

So it's a static chest pain that hits full intensity and then vanishes as suddenly as it appeared? The simplest answer here is anxiety, but Occam's Razor doesn't always hold true.

Random pain not associated with any current injuries you may have is not normal, bud. You're either blowing it out of proportion or you've got something fucked up in your chest, I don't see any middle ground with this one. When you saw the doctor, did they do anything other than write you a Xanax 'script and send you on your way?

if it only happens when you're high, it is probably anxiety. everybody has some weird pain somewhere every once in a while, but anxiety issues can change the way you look at them, and make you feel it more and more. like everytime you smoke weed now, you will expect it to happen, and thus it will only become worse over time. people with anxiety issues (I am one of them btw) also tend to think that there might be "something wrong" with their body, and so they obsess about every little thing their body does and interpret it as a "symptom".

stop smoking weed, do healthy stuff and don't overthink this shit too much. If problems get worse anyway, go to a doctor.

people with anxiety issues (I am one of them btw) also tend to think that there might be "something wrong" with their body, and so they obsess about every little thing their body does and interpret it as a "symptom".

And just to piggyback on this post for a minute, this kind of stress can actually cause a problem in your body where, sans stress, there wouldn't've been one.

Anxiety's a bitch, mainly because of the psychological stress a person can inflict on their self when constantly, anxiously overthinking things.

[I've always hated that term, by the way, "overthinking." It's like, who's to say I'm not thinking the exact amount I should be in a given situation? Fuck you, I'm not overthinking this... am I? ....a-am I? ....Guys? Hey guys, you don't think I'm overthinking this, do you?

#FuckAnxiety

#HashTagsOnBL]

I don t smoke weed or other drugs of several months but I don t know why I have still pains. So I beginning to think my problem is very serious

I don t smoke weed or other drugs of several months but I don t know why I have still pains. My doctor prescribed me only the xanax .