• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Help Me Get Some Sleep, BL.

Alright, I now have approximately 3 grams of gabapentin, 40mgs of zolpidem (NOT zopiclone), and 40mgs of cyclobenzaprine.

I just ate 20mgs of the cyclobenzaprine.

That should knock me out.

I would have most likely take them all at once and get me some more zolpidem (60mgs) and trip my ass off.

Really? I got the wrong OTC stuff. I hit the wall with diphenhydramine (100mgs dries my sinuses and stops all the allergy-like w/d symptoms but doesn't promote any sleep at all), but I've never taken doxylamine. I'll try to find some. It's OTC right? I can't remember ever having seen it on the shelf. I would kill a minimum of seven babies right now to "wake up feeling groggy". And I'm talking good, healthy WHITE babies, not like some shitty Nigerian babies that nobody wants (sorry, Nigerian babies).

Yeah we can't source here. I do hear that kratom works wonders though, provided that you find a good source and have a low enough tolerance. I was thinking about getting some, but I don't know a reliable source and it would take some days to get to me anyways, by which time I might not even want it. Also, if it binds to the opioid receptors, (although I'm not an expert on kratom and have never even used it I think it does) it will fuck with my convalescence plan.

Also, I doubt you'll be able to find any opium online, or even IRL for that matter. The vast majority of opium is used to produce heroin, which is sort of like making crack from cocaine if I understand it correctly. Very profitable. Weight is reduced for easier trafficking, and of course potency increases, and whoever runs the show "gets two birds stoned at once" as they say.

If you're trying to find a good source for kratom, I would use Google to find a website where sourcing is allowed; you'll probably find a wealth of information and reviews on kratom vendors out there. Good luck, let us know what happens. I'll be awake :-/

Sweet. Melatonin is either worthless as a sleep aid, or it's not strong enough for my needs, or the herbal supplement fucks that make the ones I got are packing their tablets with nothing but inert fillers and binders. That means it's gabapentin and zopiclone tomorrow. You don't think the zopiclone (or even gabapentin) will re-kindle the benzo thing going on, do you? I've never had tremors before. I feel like Muhammad Ali, and not in the cool, young way, either.

Thanks for the replies guys. As you may have guessed, I'm sitting at my computer, wide awake. I had a yawn a second ago which was very welcome, but was not accompanied by any of the other sleepy-time happenings, like sleep.

I'm going to spend an hour or so in "Best of Bluelight". That should lift my spirits a bit.

Edit: If I could just get some carisoprodol or cyclobenzaprine, this would be done. But no, I can't walk into my doctor's office and tell him what to give me. Bastard. You know what he gave me for a ruptured vertebral disc? Diclofenac. Bastard. That's actually what led me to the black market in the first place. Had he just given me codeine...just codeine...I'd never have touched heroin. Good job doc, you really saved a life there. /rant

Melatonin is generally worthless... but is does in a sublinguall form in which it does have very HIGH bioavailability. the oral form - which is incredibly common - doesn't really get absorbed due to activity by monoamine oxidase outside of the brain.

5 - 10mg sublingual works extremely well, but that's when taken in concurrently with other soporifics - and that's in my opinion, but online consensus seems to support the general idea that sublingual melatonin seems to support some semblance of efficacy.

^Phil.McKeer, if you access to Z-drugs, and don't mind (I'm not recommending, just merely mentioning it as an option in cases of debilitating insomnia) taking them another route then orally, then they most definitely will probably put you to sleep, as they are EXTREMELY powerful other routes - such as sublingual or intransal (for example, I know that ambien works very poorly orally, not at all, for me, but intranasally it works 100% perfectlly)

They actually makes Zolpidem in a "mist" form called ZolpiMist. It's really interesting. The pill form is a really poor form of zolpidem.

Do you any of you have any knowledge of doxylamine's pharmacology other than mACh antagonism or H1 inverse agonism? I could never find anything on it? I'm interested to know about alpha activity or serotonergic activity...

Thanks guys. Yeah last night I got a little over 3 hours of sleep, not bad. I can tell everything has already reached its peak and is heading back towards normality slowly.

Thanks Blue, I saw the sublingual melatonin and scrooged on it. I knew I should have gotten that. But I will totally explore the other ROA on that zolpidem. I'm still saving that, probably tomorrow. Today I've been taking gabapentin. I staggered 1200mgs throughout the evening. I'm hoping it'll kill the twitches. So far I feel like I'm going to sleep tonight, can't tell how much yet.

But yeah 20mgs flexeril, for a non-benzo, non-opioid, has good knockout power (I got a deep, restful 8+ hours). Drowsiness AND nice body buzz.

Edit: I should also mention...let's see...it has been almost a year clean off H, something near 30 days with no subutex, and 11 days with no benzos.

Last edited:
I'm experiencing shitty ass insomnia right now myself. 36hours into kicking a H/fent?? Addiction. I inducted onto 4.5mg suboxone in the last 13 hours, yet still wide awake. Only other shit I have is CLONIDINE, PROMETHAZINE, DIPHENHYDRAMINE, and ASPIRIN. Man I wish I had my GABAPENTIN. DAMN

Well, I slept pretty lightly, but I did sleep for over 5 hours. Not bad.

sm0ke - how much total buprenorphine do you have? You may very well need much more than 4.5mg for the induction dose. I usually need 12-16mg for my first dose, then I rapidly (the next day) drop to 8mg, next day 6, etc.

Got another 4mg, plan on getting more though. I have been using it by IV, so I don't have to use as large of doses, but you have to dose more frequently, so maybe they cancel out each other, but as of this moment, I am not working with much.

I see. I never figured out why IV bupe doesn't last as long. I've heard that's the consensus, but are we sure that's correct?

I don't really know much about that because I've never slammed bupe (or anything), but it doesn't sound right. But if it's true, it might be beneficial to SL or IN the first few doses.

I took the zolpidem last night. Snorted 5mg first to see what would happen. I felt nothing after an hour so I ate 15mg next, since I had an empty stomach. It totally knocked me out and gave me some super vivid dreams. I hope I didn't ACTUALLY rob that liquor store. I was expecting to be drowsy now too, but I'm not.

Zolpidem: 5/5

Cyclobenzaprine: 4/5*

Gabapentin: 2/5

*I'm not sure if it was because of other factors or not, but the cyclobenzaprine made me more drowsy in the morning than the zolpidem.

Last edited: