Help me get it back..

rollwitit

Bluelighter
I was just sitting here thinking that I would pay like 500 bucks to feel the way I did the first few times I rolled. I don't think I roll too often at most I mean most two times per month. And I always give myself atleast two weeks in between. I think I am pretty healthy,I take lots of vitamins and I eat well and excercise. I wanna know why can't I get that real rush of tingles loviness like I used to. I can't figure out if it's the pills or just me. I mean I still get some of those XTC effects but now it seems more to be a speedy...wanna dance....still touchy but not that lovey? AHH help. Any insight would be awesome. oh BTW I do preload with 5-htp and at a party I take like 2-3 pills if at home etc. I can still roll off one pill.
------------------
"Without any intentional, fancy way of adjusting yourself, to express yourself as you are is the most important thing"

Well sorry but the first time feeling will never come back - my explanation (no med backround what so ever) is that the first time your body doesn't know what to expect - so it's new and amazing - after that it can alreay "predict" the effect and your mind is too - you wait for it to hit and maybe that kills some of it ... I would say try Acid - it's amazing and Kandyflipping never goes wrong - it's always a new adventure and a new trip .. but if your staying with E - try maybe more then two weeks apart - and try getting some good pills (hard to find these days)
Plur (hey i'm back smiling
smile.gif
)
------------------
SpecialK - If you thought thats a hole wait till you see my flat :)

i think the same thing is happening to me, and it sucks. i guess its just a sign that your brain is fucked up from what has been done to it, so it doesn't work quite the same anymore.
frown.gif
ahhh, ecstasy, so wonderful, yet so short-lived. its too bad we can't just be on e 24-7 without consequence...
------------------
:)**LIFE'S SHORT, CLENCH HARD!!**:)

Yes i'm afraid i must agree with specialKNY...i think a lot of it has to do with what your body has never or is not used to experiencing. I too lately have been very dissapointed with my rolls and fear i've built a high tolerance.
frown.gif
I only hope that a loooooong break will let me roll with pleasure and not disappointment one day. In the mean time i'll have to settle for the occasional shroom trip. It's quite depressing when u realize u might not ever feel that same way from e again.
------------------
Ciao...
e!