• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Help me find THE natural STIMULANT

SoberJavi

Greenlighter
Hey fellow lighters, soo I may be opening a can of worms here. Ex Stim abuser, mostly adderall/otc stims/heavy caffeine.......Anyways I've got my life fairly on track, I'm down to 1 cup of tea a day and sleeping like a champ. But heres the problem, I'm feeling a bit anti-social and having a hard time gathering new interests - withdrawn. I feel like I could handle a NATURAL stimulant, I need something that gives me a mood boost that I notice but doesn't get me high. I don't want to abuse this new found natural stim - I just want a nice 4-6 hours of energy while working this new job AND the ability to sleep at night. I will not take amphetamines, and probably not effedra. If this post resonates with you and you know exactly what I need to try, please share ! Worst case I'm thinking a microdose of kratom but opiates wouldnt be a good tree for me to bark up.

"Thought I'd chime in here for my first ever Reddit response - I am not a microdoser of LSD or shrooms, psilocybin (although I am totally intrigued and want to). I work in tech, and for the past 5 years have been in and out of shitty VC early stage companies trying to find product market fit. I have a background in tech sales and sales leadership. Long story short, these last 5 years have been challenging, financially and mentally constantly being hard on myself when a company fails to work out (this might be slight insanity and would of better benefited by applying my experience and talent in later stage companies that have found product market fit). Introduced to Kratom in November of 2016, I found it to be quite amazing for my overall morale, mental health, energy and well being. I take 5mg's of white maeng-da in the am before work. The effects on white are like being totally "locked in". I've taken a half dose of adderall before and white maeng da kratom has similar energy and focusing effects, minus the bad side effects of a narcotic. In the afternoons, I take the green maeng da which produces ease of mind, and an overall sense of harmony and relaxation (with a tad energy increase, although not as much as white strain). Additionally, I workout often and the kratom does WONDERS for my workout. It's a strong pain killer and helps me power through reps in workouts where I would normally exhaust.

Overall, I have nothing but incredible things to say about Kratom - it has helped me achieve a balanced state of mind, significantly increased my work ethic and has dramatically increased social confidence and almost completely eradicates social anxiety. I feel as my conversation and confidence in front of large crowds, is just simply natural now. It's almost as if it makes me feel the way I should always feel - in control, confident and in the moment. Feel free to contact me directly if you'd like more feedback on this wonderful cousin of the coffee plant. " --- just found this post.. might have to give it a go

Deadlift and Squat. Sounds like you need more testosterone from all the drugs.

Deadlift and Squat. Sounds like you need more testosterone from all the drugs.
I certainly will be incorporating the gym - thanks for magnifying one of my insecurities lmao no worries tho appreciate you being real

I totally agree with the exercise suggestion, though you may find a run or HIIT session just as helpful, also for the anxiety you've posted about.

You could also try yerba mate tea, which I find very stimulating but not in an amphetamine-type way.

There's also guarana, but you may find that too caffeine-like.

Another option which I find very useful in the mornings as part of my routine is a cup of 20g organic raw cacao (not to be confused with cocoa, which is toasted cacao) in whole milk and honey. It's not a caffeine-like stimulation, but it is very stimulating and uplifting for me nonetheless.

Vitamins(b and c) and lot's of food do the trick for me, and motivate me to excercise.
But on the other hand I realy abuse caffein so...

You could also try yerba mate tea, which I find very stimulating but not in an amphetamine-type way.

There's also guarana, but you may find that too caffeine-like.
Caffeine is the main active ingredient in both yerba mate and guarana.

^ I'm aware of that. However there's more in them than just caffeine, and they feel quite distinct from something like coffee or black tea.

I was also going to suggest Yerba Mate. There is also areca nut (AKA betel nut) is completely legal and you can get it online. You grind it up and mix it with sodium hydroxide and keep it in your mouth. Habitual use can cause oral cancer and the staining of the teeth so keep it occasional. There's also khat leaf, but it is quite hard to get in the western world.

OR.. you could try some ephedra sinica. It has ephedrine as an alkaloid and ephedrine is used to synthesize meth. It also has a mild stimulant effect on its own. I've heard you can make a tea from the leaves for this effect. I just did a quick google search and seems its easy to get and legal.