• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Misc Help me find out what I've taken?

Status
Not open for further replies.

alex_anders_8

Greenlighter
After 8 months sobriety, I have relapsed on Xanax and Klonopin (others, too, but not really related here)

I found a pill on the floor in my parents bedroom (I was just in there chatting to my dad, I wasn't snoopin for money or pills or anything).

Several hour later I have taken it. I KNOW I KNOW stupid. I've never taken anything without knowing exactly what is in it and exact doseage etc. But I was pretty stoned and smiley/dreamy from 3mg Clonazepam...which was possibly potentiated by the methadone and Diphenydramine I'm on (legit on. M for both chronic pain and also opiate dependancy; Diph for itching allergies)

Okay: so, basically the pill was fairly small and white (possibly "off-white"). I could describe the shape as either oval, or a rectangle/oblong with soft, smooth surface all around. One side of the pill was completely blank, while the other side, the "Top" or "Face" had one of those grooves right down the middle that I guess are there to make it easier to snap in half (like a lot of tablets do, ya know?).
On that surface of the pill, there was a small letter "c". I'm very sure the little "c" was on the right. I am confident that there was a very small vertical line down the middle of the left half [or, rather, on the other side of the slight groove in the middle there) and that was either a lower case "l" or an uppercase "I".

Summary: small white pill (tablet, not capsule) with a groove down the middle, a "c" on one side.
I have spent over an hour hunting down what it is but to no avail. PLEASE leave a message if you know, or even just THINK you might know. I have several potent medications for a variety off serious health problems both physical and psychological) So I am extra-worrying if it could worsen or aggravate my underlying conditions.

I know this is a bit of a "me-me-me" post and I apologise for that, I just really need help knowing what I took.
Please anyone, if you have any experience, or knowledge with this med - doctor, pharmacist, nurse, But be nice please! My mother has emergency heart surgery two days ago so my anxiety/distress is through the roof right now

Hey, it could be a citalopram Hydrobromide, that has markings like you are taking about.

we can't objectively know without drawing blood and analyzing it with chromatography spectrum analysis, a service Bluelight does not provide, as one could glean from our user agreement. Speculation is not our business.

Status
Not open for further replies.