• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Help me figure out why I phyisicaly feel like shit on the third day after rolling

proxopata

Bluelighter
Hi guys,

so just to start off I love ecstasy and it's my favoruite drug for techno parties. Anyway, we have these parties every two weeks on Friday and I when I go there I usually take a few pills or some other stimulants or mxe depending on situation. However, any time I take E (and they are good pills, about 115mg total weight each so I suppose they are no more than 80mg's od MDXX - the high is very clean, gentle, pleasant no body load etc.

anyway my routine is the following:

On Friday I eat regular dinner at 1 p.m and then light snacks until 6.pm and I take my pills between 9 pm and 10 pm, then I party till 4 am or so, go back home eat a yoghurt or so and... I take 2 mg of ETIZOLAM to knock me out to sleep. I wake up a few hours later, the whole day feeeling fine (probably bcoz I'm still high as kite the whole day), I try to eat as much food as possible (obviously not as hungry as when sober), while smoking pot through the course of the day.

Then comes the worst part - SUNDAY - I'm completely fucked up physically, I feel bad and I can feel it comes from my stomach. I feel very light-headed, weak and sick. When I eat something it gets better... but only for an hour and a half tops. Then I feel extreme hunger again which cannot be satisfied. I mean my stomach feels cramped, I can only get a few bites before I'm full. I feel better for a while and in the next hour the 'hunger' / dizziness / discomfort comes back. It's bad enough that sometimes when not lying down I have real difficulties keeping my eyes open. When I close them and take huge breaths I feel relieved. On that day I don't even feel like smoking pot too much, which normally I love.

In the past, I was always fucked up on the second day and the third was fine. Now the situation is reversed and the sunday 'fuck-up' is much harsher than the saturdays in the past.

I know it's not the matter of pills as the situation is the same no matter which type I eat, and I can recognize good pills (When there are shitty ones, I consciously opt for other drugs).

Is it the etizolam? Do you think it can make such a mess of your stomach used in 2mgs every two weeks? Will lowering the dose help?

Is there any OTC medicine that can help protect your stomach in such situations? Or any specific foods? Anything?

I would really appreciate some feedback, as I love to roll so much but I don't like feeling like shit for nearly 3 days afterwards (till Monday afternoon, still feel slight stomach discomfort)

From what you said I'd imagine the issue is that you're doing MDMA and other stimulants every two weeks. The negative aspects are starting to catch up with you and will most likely get worse if you don't take a long break. A month is the minimum recommended time to rest between rolls, and that's still not enough time for many people. I personally need at least 3 months between rolls to not have a harsh comedown.

The reason why you have stomach problems may be because MDMA affects serotonin and the majority of the serotonin in your body is located in the gut. Overusing MDMA may have depleted your serotonin stores and as such your gut cannot function properly. 5-HTP, and simply time, will help replenish your serotonin, but that should not be an excuse for you to continue abusing MDMA.

well it's not always each two weeks for instance my last break was 5 weeks as 3 weeks ago i did mxe instead of stiumlants / mdma and when i say stimulants I mean as little as up to 200mg of 3-MMC during the course of night so I think it's not the matter of abuse.

Try longer breaks. For some people five weeks is not enough. Who knows what that etizolam is doing.

As much as you don't want to blame MDMA abuse for your bad comedowns it most likely is due to MDMA abuse. When I first started doing MDMA I had taken 1 month breaks and it eventually caught up to me leaving me in a state of depression for a couple months. Since then I've taken longer breaks and experience a moderate comedown that lasts for 1 day.

Take a long break, take MDMA, then see how you feel both emotionally and physically. The worst that can happen is that you miss out on a little partying, which doesn't even have to be the case considering the large array of non-neurotoxic substances out there.

Take care of yourself, be safe.

They don't call it suicide tuesday for nothin

I'm going to point fingers at etizolam and the combination with weed. There would be no reason why you would have that effect with MDMA alone(from what I know). Googgling what etizolam is, I would lay off on that or any other drugs after a night with E.

Every two weeks is way too much, period. Even if it isn't "always" every two weeks the pattern you've created for yourself is enough where it warrants a long break, and afterwards much less frequent use.