• MDMA Moderators:

Help me eyeball this Molly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Technickal

Greenlighter
2vj4u92.jpg

6tfyfq.jpg

I know I know scale it, but I cant right now. Im trying to figure out how much is there. more than half a gram? less? would appreciate it

Hey there buddy,

Unfortunately eyeballing isn't at all advised, and as a result you won't be (well, shouldn't be) receiving any replies here speculating how much you have, as it's entirely that - speculation and guess work.

Eyeballing is fairly risky, and while with MDMA the margin for error won't necessarily be the difference between a good roll and death, it's still absolutely not advised to do so. The only way you're going to be able to confidently say how much MDMA you have (or whatever it is, presuming you tested it) is to use a milligram scale, such as the Gemini 20 which is very affordable, ESPECIALLY when you consider that you're gambling your health.

This is easily obtainable via Amazon (http://www.amazon.com/American-Weigh-GEMINI-20-Portable-MilliGram/dp/B0012TDNAM), and is possibly the most popular scale used by Bluelight members. It's certainly the one everyone recommends, and it's what I use at home. Very accurate and reliable, reading within 2mg (9,998mg) when using the 10,000mg test weight it comes with.

Personally, I'd VERY much rather spend $30-50 on a reliable scale with great accuracy than pay with my life because either myself or some random clown on the internet advised me I have X amount of MDMA, when I actually had potentially double that.

ok will look into the scale but I was just hoping for a estimate figure in the meantime:(

but thanks

it might be anywhere between zero and 30 doses, depending on how finely powdered it is, how fluffy it is, how uniform the distribution of crystal size is, how pure it is, how big that american (?) coin is and of course if there's even mdma inside.

seriously, get a scale and a test kit.

Buy a scale. End of discussion.

It could be a gram. It could be two. It could be 100mg. Powders can have widely varying densities so guessing will only provide a volume figure, not a weight.

Status
Not open for further replies.