• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Help MDPPP MDMA withdraws?

moosifer

Greenlighter
Around 9pm last friday night, drunk old moose was convinced by some stoner looking fucker that he should down a littlw bag of salt, said he would steel moose a bottle of Jack Daniels. Well it ended up that the salt was mdppp with a trace of MDMA my buddies tested the stuff after i started tripping. He has a military grade drug tester So after my buddies beat the tar out of the guy they took.me to my apartment. This is about 30min aftet initial consumption, at this point im talking having a good time but i know i fucked up. Once we get to the apsrtment i am fucking pale as a ghost and cant stop sweatimg.
Saturday
By like 5am i am pale, my forhead is swolen and scratched from all the wipping with the towel, the towel was drenched in sweat. I started the night at 225lbs by 7am i am 209lbs and dehydrated as fuck. I can tell my core temp is rising so i made like 6 bags of ice, i have been doing this all the way up till today anywas i put the ice around my head on my spine and down my back just to get cold. Oh im still sweating at this point and my eyes still looked super tweeked out. Around 8 am is when the paranoa started kicking in. Half my body went numb and i swear i had all the signs of cardiac arrest heart failure drug overdose and stroke anyways it could of just been the paranoa. I started hearing voices, i could see the static in the air, i saw shadows move. Around 10am my buddy had to go to work and i was home alone. That is when shit got even crazier, the feeling that i was going to have a stroke intensified on top of that my vision started to blur which freaked me out a little then it started getting hard for me to comprehend words. When i looked out the back window all i could see was light. I could also feel my pulse throught my head olus it felt like something was crawling around my scalp. Having all this happen with no one to watch me made me panic even more because i new if i went down that would be it. So i started fighting back i started downing water i took a shit ton of vitamins, i took some digestive health shit, took a bunch of vitamins for my heart, and i had a bottle of liver dupport lying around from my last prohormone cycle two weeks ago. After awhile it kind of calmed down but then at night it came back full force. Thaught it had to be the last of the withdraws.
Saturday night/ Sunday
I started getting hot flashes that even all that ice couldnt stop on top of that the feeling of having a stroke came back but this time worse, i started hearing voices as if someone was outside or if someone was roming my apartment and no one was there. So around 2am sweating ball i run into my friends room and told him i was gonna use his shower and without waistimg a second i was sitting in a cold ass shower. After about 20 min of that i got out of the shower and asked my buddy if it looks like im having a stroke (he was in nursing school) he said no and that i need to get to bed but paranoid me was all what does he know. So at 3 am i called my stepdad (a doctor) if it looks like im having a stroke i sent him the pictures anyway he was pissed and said i was fine. I went to bed atound 4 just thinkimg to myself if i die its going to be on him and for some reason that made me feel better knowing that. Oh yea i fell asleep at 213lbs i drank 4lbs of water the 6 hours leading up to.me going to bed anyways i woke up around 7am sunday morning feelimg like i slept for 12 hours. Anyways i woke up bone fucking dry weighing 207lbs. Sunday was pretty good only a few minor anxiety attacks a head ache and it being slightly hard to catch my breath. Then around 7pm last night i had a terrible panic attack. It felt like my throat closed up anyways i started panicing rediculusly. Around 8 i drove to.my gf house still was panicing didnt even realize the lights on the car was off. I hung out with my gf and her parents as they tried to het me to chill the fuck out, my gf dad gave my a paper bag and told me that this was all in my head and that i need to hyperventilate for about 2 minutes cuz it does something with the chwmicals in ur body but whatever it seemed to help i then proceeded to curl up in a ball and pass out.
Today
I drove home from my gf at 3am got ready for work. (I am an opener at LA fitness) on my way to work i started having a slight panic attack that wouldnt go away until right now. Vision is still a little blurry, stomach hurts my tongue and throat hurt but are doing better. My eyes wont dialate. And every now and then when i talk i will lose my breath. I dont want to go another day like this but im not gonna give uo. Anyone know what i ahould do? Or how.long this will last? I was debating going to the hospital but i was going to enlist in the marine corps and i cant have that on my record.

Last edited: