• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids HELP Making Sizzup/Lean without Promathazine

Blankface34

Greenlighter
Alright so I have so I need some help I have
3 Codeine pills
Delsym syrup
Robitussin (Maxium Strength)
But sadly for me No Promethazine so...
Will replacing Promethazine with either of those come
out the same as with Prometh
and If so which one is better?

Link to Codiene I have https://www.drugs.com/imprints/3-tv-150-
16584.html

Link to Robitussin I Have
http://www.robitussin.com/products/maximum-strength-cough-chest-congestion-dm

Link to Delsyn
http://www.delsym.com/products/search/1619-12-hour/

Please help :)

Just take the codeine.
I don't see what the hype is all about with this.
Codeine and promethazine are both OTC drugs in Australia; fairly shitty (recreational) ones too, i might add.
Good for their therepeutic effects, certainly...
But dextromethorphan is really nothing like an antihistamine like promethazine - nothing at all.
All promethazine does is counteract the codeine histamine reaction, and make you drowsy.

What are you hoping to achieve here?

Just take the codeine.
I don't see what the hype is all about with this.
Codeine and promethazine are both OTC drugs in Australia; fairly shitty (recreational) ones too, i might add.
Good for their therepeutic effects, certainly...
But dextromethorphan is really nothing like an antihistamine like promethazine - nothing at all.
All promethazine does is counteract the codeine histamine reaction, and make you drowsy.

What are you hoping to achieve here?
I'm just trying to make codeine syrup, but what you're saying is that just make the codeine syrup
without any thing else because I've seen people do it with promethazine I was just wondering if it will be good to any of those 2 bottles or just leave codeine syrup with just regular corn syrup

Why syrup?

The thing with codeine is that it metabolises into morphine.
You get the best effects from codeine by taking it in a single dose.
Not redosing - and certainly not "sipping lean".
It's really just a waste, as you'll get less out of it. If you have pills, just swallow them - its the most 'bang for your buck' you're going to get - plus, dxm can be pretty fucking intense, especially if you've never had dissociatives before.

It's up to you, but the whole "lean" thing doesn't make much sense to me.
What strength are the pills? Do they have any other active ingredients?

If you want to get high - just take the pills man.
Choking down cough medicine with crushed up pills and chalk in it sounds really unpleasant!
And honestly, i don't think dxm cough syrup is really going to make the experience much better.

IMO the whole "lean" thing is like some hip hop culture urban myth. It's not the most effective way to use codeine (trust me on that - you can buy codeine without a script where i live, so i'm no stranger to the stuff)

Not meaning to be patronising, i just think there are far better ways to do it.

You have 3 pills for you - or to share?
CWE is definitely essential if you're taking a large amount of pills, but 2 - even three - would be fairly safe. More than that, i'd advise doing an extraction (people here tend to take quite large amounts in a CWE)
It's up to you man, but i guess i'm just saying that you're likely to be disappointed. The slower you drink a CWE solution, the less effect it tends to have, which has something to do with how it is metabolised in the liver, and why redosing is generally ineffective.

Edit - looking at your link, 3x300mg Acetaminophen (900mg) is totally safe - there is no point in CWEing them.
I took 1000mg (recommended dose) of Acetaminophen for a headache yesterday :)

You have 3 pills for you - or to share?
CWE is definitely essential if you're taking a large amount of pills, but 2 - even three - would be fairly safe. More than that, i'd advise doing an extraction (people here tend to take quite large amounts in a CWE)
It's up to you man, but i guess i'm just saying that you're likely to be disappointed. The slower you drink a CWE solution, the less effect it tends to have, which has something to do with how it is metabolised in the liver, and why redosing is generally ineffective.
Uhh fuck it man let's just say I have the 3 pills for myself and I CWE will it just be better to leave it like and that add some syrup/spirte to make it taste good and mix the cough syrup I have Or...
Just CWE the 3 pills and mix it with spirte and corn syrup and thats it?
I also have some iBuprofen pills 600mg If those do anything.

I just added a bit to that last post - if i were you, i'd skip the CWE (900mg Acetaminophen is a safe dose) and wash the pills down with the sprite :)
If you havent got experience with opiates, 90mg of codeine might give you a mild buzz.
Last time i took it i had 300mg codeine and barely felt it, but i have a high tolerance for a non-addict.
I remember when i was younger ~90mg codeine was of some recreational value - but i doubt you'd get much from 30mg.

Regardless, whatever you do with it, you're pretty safe (its a small amount of pain pills) - just beware the dxm syrup.
That's pretty powerful shit if you take a high enough dose. It would totally overpower the codeine, put it that way.

Good luck man :)

No problem man. Don't mean to be on your case, just y'know - wasting drugs makes me sad ;)

No problem man. Don't mean to be on your case, just y'know - wasting drugs makes me sad ;)
I hate eating pills and I rather get all the unnecessary shit out before and not be so hard on my liver :p

EDIT: Also just realized I have 4 pills lol and I will be straight with you I just want to CWE and sip and this because it looks pretty good and tastes very well with syrup

What spacejunk is getting at (and I second) is that the dose of 4 T3's is well below the daily limit for acetaminophen (1200mg is less than two extra strength pills). So yes, while it is less for your liver to clear by doing a CWE, it really isn't necessary and even with skill you can lose some of your desired opiate in doing so. It's generally reserved for when your consumption is in the 3000+ range per day or high dosing on consecutive days. I also agree that I doubt you would feel much sipping it. Codeine has a rec rep but really takes finesse to get much out of it. If you're doing it for the social factor I would just crush them and stir all the powder into a room temp water based beverage (soda is fine but white grapefruit juice and tonic water with quinine is your best bet to get the most out of it). Even if you add ice after it all dissolves that's ok-some of the APAP may fall out of solution and settle in your cup which is gonna be that much less acetaminophen if you don't swallow it. And by definition Sizzurp/lean/drank requires the promethazine. Like a rum and Coke without the rum is well, just Coke. Promethazine acts as a potentiator and antihistamine. For me the next best one to aid in that way was chlorpheniramine but it was a distant second.