• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

!!HELP!! Is it safe to plugg zolpidem or zopilone to get higher bioavailability?

/navarone/

Bluelighter
evening:

I found myself with a few packs of Zolpy and Zopy abut now, but then i saw some unconfortabe info on wikipedia
OK i must admit that my benzo tollerance is sky high, due to a clonazepam addiction went up to 40mg a day, believe it or anot. but i have been over it for almos a years!!!

Zolpidem
Bioavailability 70% (oral) 92% bound in plasma

Zopiclone
Bioavailability 52-59% bound to plasma protein

So the main question is, would this ROA improved bioavailability. (my ideas was th cruch the pills finely and then stirl them repeteaddly with a drip of HCL or citric acid and then drain th opque liquid into a 5ml siringe.
Wod valproicacid interfere with the results?

Thanks in andvance!

is it safe? it probably will not kill you if the dose is reasonable. zolipidem (or whatever excipients used when pressing it) is highly irritating to the nasal mucosa, zolpidem was really one of the more painful things ive put up my nose - so be prepared - also this is not advanced

Wod valproicacid interfere with the results?

Yeah. In several ways. Metabolism of all 3 drugs will be messed with because they're all cytochrome substrates. The bioavailability of valproic acid and zolpidem would also be significantly increased because of competitive plasma protein binding (valproic is up to 90% plasma-protein-bound and my hunch is that you eat more than a gram of it a day). You'll also have more synaptic GABA (the molecule) because there'll be so much more valproic to inhibit the transaminase.

Good luck.

--> BD

Hopefully (I guess?) someone has already stuck Ambien up their asses.

I Foolihsly did but without theco co-adinistration of vaproate. but believe my it didn't hust at all.
(crushed the pils finely, then with some hot water and a drop of of HCl and swirled it energetically, intil it became like milk apparently.
I was expecting valproic acid to somewhat ehanhance the experience due to increased GABA affects. And seePs i was right.

The experiment went so&so my gaba tollerance is massive ( I recently tried 200mg of zolpidem and did almost nothin) but basically what I was asking is:
" will the bioavalabity/ absorbtionof these drug probably incease with rectal adinistration compred to oral."

BTW, I take 500 g caspsules (actually parrafin granules to swalow yuk) extended realease form once a day. So my idea about valproc acid increasing bioavailbility of zolpidem was right. does the same apply to zolpidem?

Anway thanks so much for the info seep!!
(I had lots of curiosities about my valproic acid theraphy and was think about swtching to gabapentin, wold you reccomed it?)

One thing, and one thing only.

It's time to taper down man.
200mgs of Ambien?

Or, do you mean 20?

If 20, then just take 30.

No buddy, I mean 200+!

After my long time Clonazepam abuse (30+mg IV) my tollerance is galactic high even after months of bstinence, thought i do drink a lot of booze on weekends and a few glasses of wine at dinner time, hwever that souldnt affect GABAa but mostly GABAb IIRC.

I'm starting to think that rectal ROA for zolpidem and zopiclone isn't so effective afterall.
It seems absurd that i feel quite nothing after recal injection.

I so wish my GABA tolleance went back to normal!! Any advices apart from 'abstinence' which so far didn't work?

Maybe taking anatagonists, inverse agonists?
BTW take into account that i had a couple of seiures after my abrupt clonazepam discontinuation (i was also dimb enough to take tramadol after that)

Also i frequently seunk booze....i know....i know.. it's BAAD but I cant really help it. I need to get tipsy at least once a week.

I've tried it, it's not worth it. Zolpidem always kicked in within 15 minutes for me on an empty stomach. It would come on 5 minutes faster plugged but it wasn't any stronger. It wasn't worth the discomfort that it caused me.

Sux for you man...i found zolpidem amazing the first time...it was actually psychedelic to some degree.
On the other hand zopiclone had some sort of discomfort. i couldnt stad that metallic taste in the mouth and the absolutely knockout hypnotic effect with no 'trip'.

I sugest you try it a second time, not on an empty stomach though, eat some crackers or something small. BTW what kind of discomfort did u experience?

I was saying that the 5 minute faster onset wasn't worth the discomfort that putting an oral syringe in my anus and then having to hold liquid in there caused me. I had a really bad ambien habit when I was younger. zopiclone never did anything for me though.

well then just pop it, bioavailability is less but with a nice atmosphere and a beere it become truly amazing.

Zopiclone....tried it many times, havent gotten a satisfying exoerience out of it yet. That metallic taste really pissed me off, big time.

Plus i crashed my car while on 22,5mg of zopiclone. What an idiot.

One thing, and one thing only.

It's time to taper down man.
200mgs of Ambien?

Or, do you mean 20?

If 20, then just take 30.

Ya know what this brought up a great question!

I've also hit that mark where I'm building up a considerable tolerance to GABA modulators. I've been taking 10MG's more than my prescribed dose (prescribed dose is 10MG's, so I've been taking 20MG's) and while its working pretty good again, I can already feel tolerance rearing it's ugly head. So what would you say the HR maximum dose of Ambien is for someone that has a high tolerance?