• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Help Interpreting Cocaine Bleach-Test

Testing cocaine with bleach is mentioned in the cocaine handbook. This is a very inaccurate test. A better option here is to use EZ Test for Cocaine Purity.

Don't listen to them. Swim and other third person narratives/verbs/words that imply a hidden meaning CAN cover you from a legal standpoint. The law does not "assume" anything. This is however taken with a grain of salt, and varies by Country, State and finally local laws. It is not a silver bullet, meaning it will not completely protect you if there is mountains of evidence. Any attorneys or moderators care to embark on that quarrel and vocalize exactly why this theory that the use of these third person narratives/verbs will not provide legal protection in the broadest sense??

The fact is that it does not provide protection because anyone can make the link that any resonable person knows that swim is refering to you. It stands in the same category as if your selling drugs but you nickname them as opposed to saying the drugs name. For instance if your selling crack cocaine and all your texts refer to the drugs as cookie as opposed to just calling it by its name the court, police, and jury will make the connection that cookie is equivalent to the crack cocaine. Now this alone is not enough to convict you on distribution charges but if presented in court with the narrative explaining that your selling a $400 cookie any intelligent person will see it for what it is. Your best bet is to not post at all if your worried about law enforcement. But 99.9% of the population has nothing to worry about in this day and age but as far as the future in my opinion database's will be all encompassing on everything you do say and post on the internet. So just dont post anything you wouldnt want people to know.

The price from the 70s needs to be removed. Any pricing discussion is against the rules

Someone else must have revived it first then deleted their post as it was on the front page of topics when I clicked it.... I originally just reported the post, but wanted it to be clear.... You know I wouldn't usually do something like that....

Cocaine bleach test - TURNS BLUE

Hello everyone. Bleach test colors the coke into blue in 0.1 second and in 30 seconds this blue tint dissappear. Im pretty sure it is cut, but is it safe to use? Thanks

Sorry, we really can't help with cutting agents or drug ID. And especially with cocaine, there are so many different cut possibilities, you could have "safe" coke give you a whole rainbow of different colors.

Not to be rude, but if we tried to ID cutting agents, the whole board would collapse into tweaker conspiracies.

When doing a bleach test, what results should you be looking for?

How should the cocaine react and how should the cut react.

The powder that slowly falls to the bottom of the glass leaving a trail behind it, is that the cocaine or cut falling to the bottom with the trail behind it

Is a bleach test any use at all for cocaine? I was always under the impression it was less effective than guessing purity based on how much Base washes back from powder with ammonia. Melting point would be my go to or else instinch.