• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Stimulants Help injecting Desoxyn

Yes.

Crush pills, add water, stir, draw into syringe through cotton filter, chuck a wheel filter on the syringe and push through into a new syringe, attach needle and done.

Wouldn't it be great if that dose worked for you too, opiatekrzy? I would love it if it did for me.

Welcome to Bluelight @Danman1974!

What is desoxyn like? It is by far my most sought after drug. Is it exactly like meth, or are there differences?

Do you get really horny?

How long does it last?

Yes.

Crush pills, add water, stir, draw into syringe through cotton filter, chuck a wheel filter on the syringe and push through into a new syringe, attach needle and done.

That is it. Easy as pie. The thing is, Amphetamines have a pretty reasonable bioavailability by other routes, say rectal or oral. When I began injecting Heroin, the rush was great, but the situation was driven by economics. I can have three-times the Heroin if I inject it. You are only nursing a needle fixation and by Harm Reduction standards, I would suggest forgetting about this.

You can still have a great time without the risk of infection/abscess.

That is it. Easy as pie. The thing is, Amphetamines have a pretty reasonable bioavailability by other routes, say rectal or oral. When I began injecting Heroin, the rush was great, but the situation was driven by economics. I can have three-times the Heroin if I inject it. You are only nursing a needle fixation and by Harm Reduction standards, I would suggest forgetting about this.

You can still have a great time without the risk of infection/abscess.
Yep the risk/benefit ratio is just not there with desoxyn as opposed to M or Smack. 5 mg might get a new user off but it's really too much effort for not a lot of gain. Same with the 5 mg dextroamphetamine tabs you can get in NZ (those are the only amp tabs you can get here too), you have to use a shitload of water to get a decent dose through the wheel and it's generally just a pain in the ass.

Fun fact: the name Desoxyn comes from an alternative name for methamphetamine, Desoxyephedrine (I think it's actually a cooler sounding name)

Last edited:
Ohh , I didn't realize meth was so active at low doses
It certainly can be active at low doses if it's pure enough, but someone with a tolerance isn't going to get much of anything from 5 mgs. I came into some extremely pure crystal a while back (for free no less) and I could definitely feel 5mgs weighed on a mg scale and injected (I don't generally use it, unless it's free lol so no tolerance). But even for me to get a proper euphoric rush off that stuff I would need 30 or 40mgs

Last edited:
I changed the thread title so in the future when people are looking for info this thread will be useful. Hope you don't mind. :)