• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Stimulants Help in using correctly Wellbutrin, Concerta and Dextroamphetamine

ĐmantuNJofra

Bluelighter
So I have some or bunch of Bupropion 150mg, Concerta 36mg prescribed and also some or bunch of Dextroamphetamine 10mg pills

I went through Bluelight's discussions searching from 2005. till now, as Erowid and Reddit

I thought to ask this also in the pharmacology dept. but just wanted to hear your thoughts and experiences

I know that NDRI and DRI's and amphetamines don't go "well" together and that is also my experience. It seems I just get a headache Like I took too much modafinil
But as I work in afternoon shift and some days the whole day on my feet I thought maybe:

Taking just Wellbutrin which I just hate and for one reason only: nicotine, I need to smoke cigarettes while I work jobs 7h a day and bupropion is getting in a way
But I thought to take bupropion in the morning first thing or just bupropion and later Concerta (i don't have trouble sleeping even If I take it before sleep)?

Also maybe Bupropion in the morning and later afternoon when my shift starts take Dextroamphetamine.
Will they cancel each other out?

The only thing I know I won't be taking them together: or bupropion and Concerta, or with Dextroamphetamine?
I need to mention I also take pregabalin and as I've red and experienced MPH is not canceled by pregabalin that much as amphetamine type meds are?

So What are your thoughts and experiences lately or if anyone like in last two or three years had those meds
Please just some if anything confirmations and experiences even better, as I don't wanna ruin normal stimulation while I work as I got ADHD fired up in last couple years due to high stress and neuropathic pain?

I wouldn’t mix them at all even if it’s safe. I think you’ll have less problems with tolerance and certainly less side-effects if you use them on separate days.

I used all 3 but all just recreationally and never in a combo with each other so probably can’t input anything from my experience that you don’t already know.

O yeah, bupropion preventing you from enjoying cigs would soon stop seeming a problem and become a positive effect if you would just stop smoking for amount of time nicotine WDs pass. So in few weeks max that would become a plus side of bupropion.

I can stop cigs already did couple times no wd, but now I just still enjoy them and no coughs.
I think I will cycle meaning will try to take Wellbutrin alone or Concerta after in the day
and Dextroamphetamine I took today 2x 10mg at work and time flew as I was fast physical and cognitive

Many cognitive things has to do as time go without subutex and benzos mainly Subutex 4th month now and It's
like I'm on low dose shrooms or microdosing lsd, world is just more beautiful and I'm more disciplined which in turn is a reward itself.
Hard to explain

Hello-this May be a tad old but I am prescribed Wellbutrin 200 SR (twice daily) and 27mg methylphenidate for depression and adhd, respectively. I was not aware at all that the two meds may interact or “cancel “ each other out. It’s only my third day on methylphenidate but I can’t really notice any difference. There’s a little-my head is a *little* quieter and I can tell when I’m hungry now (in the past I’d go all day forgetting to eat but yesterday I was snacking all day). I wasn’t sure if this meant the med just wasn’t right for me but if it’s true they interact-what is the best way to use them (for their intended purpose)?