• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Help in recovery

nico665

Greenlighter
Rolled roughly 12 times in the span of one month. Doses of around 200-500 each time. Do I have permanent damage?
What can be done to reverse this?

Rolled roughly 12 times in the span of one month. Doses of around 200-500 each time. Do I have permanent damage?
What can be done to reverse this?
No, you definitely don't have brain damage.

I did more than that for months and years, literally. (Over 500 pills Plus lots of other stuff)

The biggest thing that will make you feel sick is thinking that something is wrong with you from the MDMA.

If you feel that it's affecting you negatively, just stop. Start eating healthy exercise. Take multivitamin. Whatever kind of supplements that you like to take just be normal.

Can you describe why you think you have some sort of damage?

jabber wocky.

do you think after taking 9 grams of mdma over the space of 5 months i will be able to get high if i waited 2 and half years - 3 years and take .4 mdma. 2 and half years ago the last bit of mdma i took was tested mdma and i took 2.5-2.8 grams of it and all it did was make wide eyed and feel abit dizzy. Whats your thoughts do you think i can get high again?

You should be alright mate just chill out with the intake for a year and relax the brain like someone said above sometimes you read some dark shit about LTC and start believing you have symptoms like a placebo effect. I believe right now you’re probably suffering from brain zaps kind of like what I had when I went on a 7 day bender avg 250-300 mg a day including redoses. They’ll go away after a months time. Take some vitamins and magnesium and if you feel like it also 5-htp although I’ve never took any 5htp supplements.

jabber wocky.

do you think after taking 9 grams of mdma over the space of 5 months i will be able to get high if i waited 2 and half years - 3 years and take .4 mdma. 2 and half years ago the last bit of mdma i took was tested mdma and i took 2.5-2.8 grams of it and all it did was make wide eyed and feel abit dizzy. Whats your thoughts do you think i can get high again?
I'm not Jabberwocky but I have done a lot of pills.

When I was using regularly it was 6 to 10 pills a week every week. So that's on average a gram a week. So 21 grams in 5 months and I kept going for two more years without any negative effects.

I have no idea if what you were taking a few years ago was actually MDMA or not.

When you say the last MDMA you took was tested, did you send it to a lab to have it tested? Because reagent test kits can't explicitly determine everything that's in the pill, they can exclude many things. To definitively say what was in a pill, is to have it tested with GCMS or a comparable assay.

It's astounding to me that you took 2.5 g of What's supposed to be MDMA and all you got was wide-eyed and a bit dizzy. You should have been having a sympathomimetic meltdown with ridiculous blood pressure and heart rate and sweating from the explicitly amphetamine like effects of MDMA. The fact that you didn't coupled by the high dose that you state leads me to believe that it wasn't MDMA, or it was a very small percentage MDMA.

Non-response to MDMA can be from a multitude of things. Most selective serotonin reuptake inhibitors significantly reduce the effects of MDMA, some like celexa completely abolish it.

Are you taking any antipsychotics or antidepressants. Although drugs other than those two classes also reduce the subjective effects of MDMA.

Without knowing all the medications that you're on, I can't answer your question.

Yeah thanks alot for your help at the time 2 and half years ago it was not lab tested but i odered a test kit online and it tested postative for mdma. Thinking of it now i was very wide eyed beacause someone comented on it but no one commented on me sweating alot i dont really remember it was all kind of a distant memory now. but now i was on invega i just got off it 4 months ago the injection version 150 mg every month. how long do you think i have to wait to get high. And btw never been on anti psychotics ever in my life only the past year ive started taking medication. :)

thanks for reply
No problem, I don't know what reagent test you used, but the only thing that you can factually say is that the reaction identified the substance contains One of the following drugs...

Because depending on the reagent most of the MDxx drugs will show purple black or blue black.

And you can't use a reagent test kit to determine purity.

It wasn't clear on your answer if you were on invega when you took the substance or not

Yeah thanks alot for your help at the time 2 and half years ago it was not lab tested but i odered a test kit online and it tested postative for mdma. Thinking of it now i was very wide eyed beacause someone comented on it but no one commented on me sweating alot i dont really remember it was all kind of a distant memory now. but now i was on invega i just got off it 4 months ago the injection version 150 mg every month. how long do you think i have to wait to get high. And btw never been on anti psychotics ever in my life only the past year ive started taking medication. :)
I can't answer that question.

I would say start out small. Make sure that you have lab test of chemicals since apparently you have some sort of affective disorder. Whether it's misdiagnosed or not, you were on psycho trophic medication...