• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

Help in knowing how hard it'll be coming off 1/4g habit.

not too bad, but it depends on how long you've been using. withdrawal gets worse over time, both in terms of time on the dark and number of rattles you've done. given the question, i will guess you haven't been through loads of clucks in the past so you should be ok.

getting through your rattle is unfortunately the first step in a painful journey if you've got a full on drug addiction, you need to do psychological work to try to make sure you don't end up using again. do you have some psychological support irl?

Brother what chin up said is right. How long you been on the gear and how many rattles you have had, My advice get some comfort meds it don't have to be hell. Get some lyrica or some benzos if you can control the anxiety it makes it much easier. One piece of advice don't swap addictions you can do it brother im nearly 18 months clean and I feel great

It's gonna suck but it's doable. Get some benzos/soma anything that helps relax you. Even some liquor (which has me quite a bit in the past when i couldn't get any benzos) just remember to keep hydrated if you go that route.

I've kicked a few times from that much and the worst of it is over in 4 days for the most part. By day 6 or so I could sleep somewhat again