• MDMA &
    Empathogenic
    Drugs

Welcome Guest!
  • MDMA Moderators:

Help Immediately.

iSynthetic

Greenlighter
Okay long story short. SWIM is on Psych meds. Zoloft 50mg. Lamictal 400mg. Seroquel 150mg. Klonopin 2mg. Ambien 10mg.
I took about 7.-.8g of molly and im thinking i should write my will. swim is a drug addicted but hasnt used MDMA in the longest time.

Its also important to note. a .5g rock was snorted about 2 hours ago. and a .2-.3 was swallowed about 30 mins ago.

Its also important to note. a .5g rock was snorted about 2 hours ago. and a .2-.3 was swallowed about 30 mins ago.

Sincewedon'tknowWTFmollycouldbe

call 999

or 911

(depending on country)

if you have a life threatening reaction (very unlikely)

ELSE, (GOTO) [snicker]

sit back, relax, and enjoy the ride

What is it you want help with? If you are genuinely concerned for your health i strongly suggest you ring an ambulance or take yourself to A&E. Cocktailing drugs with those kinds of meds is not a good idea mate.

How are you feeling? That's alot of Mdma.

Be on the lookout for any developing rashes; at the first sign of a rash seek medical attention.

Okay well I just returned home from the ER. Thank god i have good friends who saved my life and told me to go to the Hospital. My beautiful girlfriend picked me up after hours at the ER. AND. I kid you not. I was lying on the bed in the ER when i saw a man dressed SUPER nice.. "dapper" as i recall. My psychiatrists' psychiatrist friend. literally saw me and pulled my chart out. Read OD on MDMA/Molly/Ecstasy.. w/e. And he asked me.. do you still see Dr. XXXXXXX and i said yes. HE FLIPPED THE SHIT and basically pushed a ER DR. out of the way and made it to the main DR.. I guess. And idk what happened from there. i woke up.. out again. up and out again.. Got Resuscitated 2 times. Finally the shit is now i guess for the most part out of my system. but IDK what to do about my meds. So ill be back. thanks for the good luck guys.

w/e it was i did more than i realized bro. the doctors at the hospital supposedly said something along the lines of it all show sup as coke... so i got this Crack is wack shit in my pocket lmao. apogoies to all. i can NOT See right now .. at all. like with contacts its very blurry with glasses its liek a different language. fucking weird.

Have you put glasses on whilst wearing contacts? Because I've been there and it's madness. Also I am not sure how coke would show up, you sure you didn't have another baggy in your pocket? Sounds like your having a crazy time there buddy!

FINALLY called my Dr. ...
Best Psych Dr. in NJ " He straight up said dont worry yhey'll go back to normal.. LMAO DEAD.

ANd my Dr> Straight up told me to take my SSRI's and Mood Stablizers. bc i already have accepted a neurotoxin in... thoughts?
over paid? $450 an hour.. like come on.

you so desperately need psychiatric help i wouldn't even put a price on it at this point.

.8g of any unknown powder on psychmeds is suicide