• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids Help identifying what was in fake oxys

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kittyneko

Greenlighter
Hi
I usually never post but I really need some help on identifying these fake oxy 30s I took recently Not sure if this is the right section.. sorry if it is not. Again I apologize if my terminology isn’t correct. Also for the length of this post

quick history of my drug might help with why i experienced with I did - I am on .25 xanax 3x a day. 80mg of Prozac. And 600mg Of oxcarbazepin a day. I’m in my mid 30s basically last ten years was oxy to heroin then suboxone. Clean then again but methadone this time. Weaned off slowly Was clean for awhile. Then again shot up this time and parents sent me to quick detox place. Was put on naltrexone for a year. Been off for 4 years now still doing things on and off but I stop myself after a week. I’ll just subutex to help if needed. Which I prefer over suboxone

Anyways last last week my bf got me some oxy 30mg for my bday. We’ve been doing some coke but not a lot. So these 30s were def fake. They were super bitter when I bit into them. And soon as it hit my tongue I felt some sort of rush. Now my tolerance is low but it’s still higher than those who have never done them. So me being stupid I tried a fourth. Snorted it. Def messed me up. But I wanted to keep going to relax etc and usually opioids gave me energy (in the beginning at least ) and I wanted to get a bunch of things done.
Ended up doing about a pill in 24 hours. Threw up the next day I figured I just took too much. Next day did alil more but I noticed these huge breakouts on my face. I don’t really get acne and these were not pimples. You couldn’t pop them but it looked like acne. I got them all over my chest and back too. They weren’t itchy and were kinda hard. They def were red. My skin on my face, chest had red spots appear. Now I’ve never had a skin reaction with anything before. But of course me being stupid I decided might as well finish what he got me (5 pills total)
Now the high I got was very weird. I wouldn’t describe it as oxy high. I was lightheaded and a bit dizzy. I think I threw up cause I had motion sickness from it. I kept needing to pee too. I also noticed my tongue began to have this weird burning sensation. By the end of day two I did about 1.5 pills. I was beginning to lose my voice. No breathing problems but when I tried to cough I couldn’t. It was as if I didn’t have the muscles to produce a cough. (I’m a smoker too pack a day) the inside of my mouth felt as if I had burned it with a hot drink. Actually that’s how my tongue felt too.
Day three I decided to just cut down and see if it was the pill affecting it. Now course when taking these I didn’t really notice the symptoms. I also had uncontrollable anger and emotions. Towards mid day I decided I needed to stop these and flushed the rest. Flushed 2 of them. At this point I had no voice. I had trouble speaking just like with the coughing. I haven’t been able to sleep (didn’t even do the coke last few days ). Usually if I’m doing some sort of opioid i’ll not sleep for a day but then i’ll crash. It was almost end of day 3 and I was still wide awake. I’m on a low dosage of Xanax since I’m tapering off them after being on it for over a decade. My tongue at this point felt like I seared it with super hot fluids. Anything that touched it made it hurt. My face was covered in these hug zits that were hard and nothing happened when I popped them. My chest and back too. It almost looked like I had chicken pox just on my face and chest.
So day 3 I decided to take some trazadone to help me sleep. I slept and next morning I felt like crap. It wasn’t withdrawal crap. But my mouth hurt and I just felt shitty. My bf actually got me a REAL 30mg from his friend (prescription bottle was there and we know him well ) to help me get over this if I was actually having withdrawal. I took alil obvious way diff. Didn’t feel a thing. Then when I went pee it was dark orange it actually stained the toilet. And I had this nasty almost metal smell coming off of me. I usually never get any BO but this was intense. I took a nap and would up freezing and my teeth were chattering. Then woke up covered in sweat. Soon as I woke up I threw up. My ankles and fingers were swollen. Went pee again same thing. Throughout the day My voice slowly come back. Not all the way tho. I was unable to cough this morning but throughout the day it got better. I was finally able to let out a cough in the afternoon. My tongue still feels like it’s been burnt to a crisp. I can’t eat anything with flavors or salt or it’ll sting.
And my skin is slowly going back. Altho it does look like it will scar. Now some of them look like they just exploded on their own hence the scarring. They look like they dried up but def exploded before hand. Some of them actually had whiteheads. Nd I did pop them to see if they were still hard. But def a lot better now. Thank you if you read all this
I’m just looking for answers nd not a lecture. I know I have problems but right now I want to know what I took

Does anyone have any idea what those blues could have had in them. I have been looking up a lot of info and I can’t seem to find anything that matches what I experienced. Any help would be appreciated.
Also if anyone had any suggestions for my tongue issue. It is not as bad as before but still feels like I burnt it on hot fluid. My urine has gone back to normal after binging water. And thank you again

Sounds horrible. No idea what it could have been but I'd definitely say you're lucky to be alive! Sounds like a massive allergic reaction to some poison

The only way to know is to have them tested. Anything else is a shot in the dark since there are so many counterfeit pills out there.

Sounds horrible. No idea what it could have been but I'd definitely say you're lucky to be alive! Sounds like a massive allergic reaction to some poison
i know!!! Ughhhhh my friend took one too even after i warned him. He had gotten them frlm the same guy and insisted they would be fine. I did everything I could to stop him but he didn’t want to listen. There’s only so much I can do. He got it the same time as we had to. He just said he got super sick off 1/4 of it. And he felt weird basically passed out. thing is i was prescribed fen patches a long time ago for my herniated disk etc and i never had an allergy reaction. It must be something else,, its so scary to think that he has so many and is selling them to a lot of diff people

Last edited:
The only way to know is to have them tested. Anything else is a shot in the dark since there are so many counterfeit pills out there.
Ty Yeah i flushed them haha I never want to see them again.. i was seeing if anyone had similar reactions to the fake ones.. this was def not oxys

Yes it was an nasty reaction to some bad bad shit in the pills, as for your tongue do you get corsodyl mouthwash where you are? it's wicked for ulcers, I used to use it after I'd chewed my mouth to sheds at raves, it's medicated and exactly what your mouth needs

Shame you couldn't test one it sounds so bad, and if that's in oxys in your area others will suffer, glad you're feeling better, read that link hun

Look never assume the internet can identify anything, if you don’t see it come from a pharmacy you’ll never know what’s in it other then to test it and for God sakes never let a “friend” take another unknown substance again
Oh I had told him. And he kept insisting he gotten them before. But he didn’t have rhe Same reaction. Trust me I tried to stop him but there’s only so much one person can do. I showed him pics of my reaction and did everything I could. But he insisted he would be fine and would only take a tiny bit to test. He didn’t get them from me either he got it from the same person as we had.

Yes it was an nasty reaction to some bad bad shit in the pills, as for your tongue do you get corsodyl mouthwash where you are? it's wicked for ulcers, I used to use it after I'd chewed my mouth to sheds at raves, it's medicated and exactly what your mouth needs

Shame you couldn't test one it sounds so bad, and if that's in oxys in your area others will suffer, glad you're feeling better, read that link hun

Ohhh i’ll check it out ty. Yeah I’m not sure why my tongue became like that. I tend to get geographic tongue some times tho but this is a lot worse.
When I flushed them I was being selfish. All I could think about was how sick I was and how I just didn’t even want them around. We did contact the seller and he said I was the only one want complained about it. So I think it has to be my own allergic reaction. I just don’t know what could have been in there. Thank you for your help

Ohhh i’ll check it out ty. Yeah I’m not sure why my tongue became like that. I tend to get geographic tongue some times tho but this is a lot worse.
When I flushed them I was being selfish. All I could think about was how sick I was and how I just didn’t even want them around. We did contact the seller and he said I was the only one want complained about it. So I think it has to be my own allergic reaction. I just don’t know what could have been in there. Thank you for your help

That you "were the only one who complained about it." That's a good dealer thing to say and to me that sounds like a red flag but I don't know your situation!

I've only had pills with no content of anything (thanks misters) and pills that were abnormally strong and euphoric and probably fent (regarding encountered fakes). They're getting way too good at pressing these things and making them look like the real deal it's beginning to terrify me. At least it would have been nice for you to have had taken something with no content in it whatsoever. This sounds sinister and maybe the dealer genuinely just had no idea what he was offering. Whoever made it though should just stop end of story. They are either trying to off users or unintentionally made a drug never worth taking. Sorry you had to go through that anxiety and physical dismay.

Hi
I usually never post but I really need some help on identifying these fake oxy 30s I took recently Not sure if this is the right section.. sorry if it is not. Again I apologize if my terminology isn’t correct. Also for the length of this post

quick history of my drug might help with why i experienced with I did - I am on .25 xanax 3x a day. 80mg of Prozac. And 600mg Of oxcarbazepin a day. I’m in my mid 30s basically last ten years was oxy to heroin then suboxone. Clean then again but methadone this time. Weaned off slowly Was clean for awhile. Then again shot up this time and parents sent me to quick detox place. Was put on naltrexone for a year. Been off for 4 years now still doing things on and off but I stop myself after a week. I’ll just subutex to help if needed. Which I prefer over suboxone

Anyways last last week my bf got me some oxy 30mg for my bday. We’ve been doing some coke but not a lot. So these 30s were def fake. They were super bitter when I bit into them. And soon as it hit my tongue I felt some sort of rush. Now my tolerance is low but it’s still higher than those who have never done them. So me being stupid I tried a fourth. Snorted it. Def messed me up. But I wanted to keep going to relax etc and usually opioids gave me energy (in the beginning at least ) and I wanted to get a bunch of things done.
Ended up doing about a pill in 24 hours. Threw up the next day I figured I just took too much. Next day did alil more but I noticed these huge breakouts on my face. I don’t really get acne and these were not pimples. You couldn’t pop them but it looked like acne. I got them all over my chest and back too. They weren’t itchy and were kinda hard. They def were red. My skin on my face, chest had red spots appear. Now I’ve never had a skin reaction with anything before. But of course me being stupid I decided might as well finish what he got me (5 pills total)
Now the high I got was very weird. I wouldn’t describe it as oxy high. I was lightheaded and a bit dizzy. I think I threw up cause I had motion sickness from it. I kept needing to pee too. I also noticed my tongue began to have this weird burning sensation. By the end of day two I did about 1.5 pills. I was beginning to lose my voice. No breathing problems but when I tried to cough I couldn’t. It was as if I didn’t have the muscles to produce a cough. (I’m a smoker too pack a day) the inside of my mouth felt as if I had burned it with a hot drink. Actually that’s how my tongue felt too.
Day three I decided to just cut down and see if it was the pill affecting it. Now course when taking these I didn’t really notice the symptoms. I also had uncontrollable anger and emotions. Towards mid day I decided I needed to stop these and flushed the rest. Flushed 2 of them. At this point I had no voice. I had trouble speaking just like with the coughing. I haven’t been able to sleep (didn’t even do the coke last few days ). Usually if I’m doing some sort of opioid i’ll not sleep for a day but then i’ll crash. It was almost end of day 3 and I was still wide awake. I’m on a low dosage of Xanax since I’m tapering off them after being on it for over a decade. My tongue at this point felt like I seared it with super hot fluids. Anything that touched it made it hurt. My face was covered in these hug zits that were hard and nothing happened when I popped them. My chest and back too. It almost looked like I had chicken pox just on my face and chest.
So day 3 I decided to take some trazadone to help me sleep. I slept and next morning I felt like crap. It wasn’t withdrawal crap. But my mouth hurt and I just felt shitty. My bf actually got me a REAL 30mg from his friend (prescription bottle was there and we know him well ) to help me get over this if I was actually having withdrawal. I took alil obvious way diff. Didn’t feel a thing. Then when I went pee it was dark orange it actually stained the toilet. And I had this nasty almost metal smell coming off of me. I usually never get any BO but this was intense. I took a nap and would up freezing and my teeth were chattering. Then woke up covered in sweat. Soon as I woke up I threw up. My ankles and fingers were swollen. Went pee again same thing. Throughout the day My voice slowly come back. Not all the way tho. I was unable to cough this morning but throughout the day it got better. I was finally able to let out a cough in the afternoon. My tongue still feels like it’s been burnt to a crisp. I can’t eat anything with flavors or salt or it’ll sting.
And my skin is slowly going back. Altho it does look like it will scar. Now some of them look like they just exploded on their own hence the scarring. They look like they dried up but def exploded before hand. Some of them actually had whiteheads. Nd I did pop them to see if they were still hard. But def a lot better now. Thank you if you read all this
I’m just looking for answers nd not a lecture. I know I have problems but right now I want to know what I took

Does anyone have any idea what those blues could have had in them. I have been looking up a lot of info and I can’t seem to find anything that matches what I experienced. Any help would be appreciated.
Also if anyone had any suggestions for my tongue issue. It is not as bad as before but still feels like I burnt it on hot fluid. My urine has gone back to normal after binging water. And thank you again

Unfortunately, yes, I do know.
I came across one of these fake oxy 30s about a month ago. Dark, blue, round pill, the square-M symbol of Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals on it, correct? Well, it ain't oxy. I work in a capacity that grants me access to certain quantitative and qualitative instruments. Using one of these devices, I was able to ID at least two molecules in the pill as Fentanyl derivatives. I say derivative because it's not a perfect match, but 80 percent of it is there exactly as it should be. Of course, the results are open to interpretation. However, it also matches my own experience with fent-laced dope. My advice? Put your dealer in the ground, leave town, never go back, and never speak of it. This is how it is going to be from now on. Good luck.

All oxycodone 30 mg ir pills are fake. There is literally no pain management doctor that prescribes them anymore. The law of the land for pain doctors is to reduce pain management patients to 10 mg oxycodone every 6-8 hours. No one is prescribing legitimate 30 mg oxycodone ir pills anymore. They went away a few years ago, and what people are buying these days are fentanyl pressed pills and other garbage pressed pills. Some of them don’t have any psychoactive substances in them at all.

This is a wake up call for anyone that thinks that there are legit 30’s out there. There are not. Spot test your dope before you buy it. Fentanyl strips a fairly cheap, but reagent kits are cheaper and last a while. There is zero reason for anyone to be foolish enough to take illicit drugs that they don’t test.

Don’t pay for shit you don’t want, test your dope.

🧙‍♂️
I would agree with you except that i have gotten legit ones before Within the last year. This is the first time ive actually encountered the fake ones. But then i don’t do them like I would back then. I think i got them about 4 times in the last year or so and they were legit. So i really didn’t question it or know much. But now i know and i really don’t think i want to ever test it again. I just ordered the strips the other day as well. I am just wondering what it could have been that caused me to have that kind of reaction. I’m not really allergic to anything.. I guess last 4 years I’ve been not into the whole pain killer scene but this year has been very rough for me. I have a few herniated disks and pinched nerves (that’s actually how i was prescribed 30s to begin with 10 years ago.) but now i know..

Unfortunately, yes, I do know.
I came across one of these fake oxy 30s about a month ago. Dark, blue, round pill, the square-M symbol of Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals on it, correct? Well, it ain't oxy. I work in a capacity that grants me access to certain quantitative and qualitative instruments. Using one of these devices, I was able to ID at least two molecules in the pill as Fentanyl derivatives. I say derivative because it's not a perfect match, but 80 percent of it is there exactly as it should be. Of course, the results are open to interpretation. However, it also matches my own experience with fent-laced dope. My advice? Put your dealer in the ground, leave town, never go back, and never speak of it. This is how it is going to be from now on. Good luck.
mine was actually a light blue. They looked very much legit. The M however was too sharp on the top part. I havent really been buying anything isn’t he last four years and this year when i did get them for pain etc.. they were legit. So i never really encountered the fake ones until now. And most likely i dont think i will ever seek them out again. But this is a lot of good information thank you and i appreciate you spending the time to reply :)

That you "were the only one who complained about it." That's a good dealer thing to say and to me that sounds like a red flag but I don't know your situation!

I've only had pills with no content of anything (thanks misters) and pills that were abnormally strong and euphoric and probably fent (regarding encountered fakes). They're getting way too good at pressing these things and making them look like the real deal it's beginning to terrify me. At least it would have been nice for you to have had taken something with no content in it whatsoever. This sounds sinister and maybe the dealer genuinely just had no idea what he was offering. Whoever made it though should just stop end of story. They are either trying to off users or unintentionally made a drug never worth taking. Sorry you had to go through that anxiety and physical dismay.
I know it looked very real but then looking at it close up i did realize the M was too sharp on the top part. For me the last few times I got it this year they were real so i really didn’t think anything of it. I haven’t really gotten anything in the last four years so i have been naive. you would think the dealers would want to keep their customers alive in order to get repeated business. I remember when i was deep into it about 6-8 years ago my dealer would always test his stuff. people are paying a lot for his product and he wants it to maintain that way. Sigh.. i think this was just a big wake up call for me to realize that this is not the road to take Ever.. I’m still wondering what was in it... I’m not really allergic to anything and what i went through was so odd.. ive never experienced any of the symptoms i had...

I'm no doctor, but if it wasn't legit oxy you probably had an allergic reaction to whatever was in it (which it likely wasn't real oxy because I've seen 30mg morphine and 40mg oxy, but never 30mg oxy). If it wasn't an allergic reaction, you might've simply caught some bug that was going around (not gonna say it was the rona though ; it could be anything). Also, snorting oxycodone seems like a waste unless they were percs, as oxy is absorbed best orally.

I'm no doctor, but if it wasn't legit oxy you probably had an allergic reaction to whatever was in it (which it likely wasn't real oxy because srr you might've simply caught some bug that was going around (not gonna say it was the rona though ; it could be anything). Also, snorting oxycodone seems like a waste unless they were percs, as oxy is absorbed best orally.
Oh I def know it wasn’t real oxy. About 8 years ago I was prescribed oxy for pain and earlier this year I actually did get real oxy. Soon as I tasfed it I knew cause it was really bitter. I was just curious if anyone else ever had this reaction from a fake oxy. I’m really not allergic to anything either do was seeing jf my symptoms sounded like any other drug.
I do prefer to snort them altho I do know it’s a drug That’s metabolized in the liver (I think ) but in this case I’m kinda glad I didn’t eat it. I can’t even imagine the reaction. I also prefer to snort for the fast rush. For me generally when I was prescribed them the snorting and zeating really wasn’t much diff. Shrug I dunno. I wish I could find out what substance was in there. I wonder if i can do an allergy test and find out. Ah sorry didnt realize i wrote a novel here

The ones I get now are the pink 10mg percs and the yellow oxy with OP on one side and 40 on the other. So far I haven't come across any fakes. The middle people who I get them from get it from someone who has a script, which is reassuring. I have however known quite a few people who came across fake xanax, which i don't mess with anyway. My fiance and friends like them, but when i got prescribed them they give me strange dreams and a nasty hangover so I wound up giving half my script to my fiance and the other half to a friend.

The ones I get now are the pink 10mg percs and the yellow oxy with OP on one side and 40 on the other. So far I haven't come across any fakes. The middle people who I get them from get it from someone who has a script, which is reassuring. I have however known quite a few people who came across fake xanax, which i don't mess with anyway. My fiance and friends like them, but when i got prescribed them they give me strange dreams and a nasty hangover so I wound up giving half my script to my fiance and the other half to a friend.
That kinda sounds like it could have trazadone in it. its not a bEnzo but the trazadone do makes you feel almost the same.. its the only thing I’ve encountered that gave me really weird dreams. The dreams were often very realistic

Status
Not open for further replies.