• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

RCs Help identify

Sorry but BL can't help identify drugs. Not even a test kit will help you here as it is just a drawing.

Bit weird that someone gave you a drawing instead of a name of the substance.

Sorry but BL can't help identify drugs. Not even a test kit will help you here as it is just a drawing.

Bit weird that someone gave you a drawing instead of a name of the substance.

Thread reopened because we certainly can attempt to identify drugs here in cases like this because A) sufficient data was provided (a structure was given, versus a picture of some white powder or etc) and B) doing so is in the interest of harm reduction

In any event, to me it looks like the partial structure of some sort of synthetic cannabinoid, or perhaps a precursor to a synthetic cannabinoid.

Whatever they are referring to by this drawing, don't consume.

Yeah it definitely looks like a synthetic cannabinoid, may be a precursor to something like this (there are other similar ones with different ester/amide groups but no idea what they're called):
(STS-135)

434px-5F-APICA.svg.png

Thanks for the help. That was the conclusion that I came to as well. It appears to be some type of synthetic cannabinoid. The funny thing is it was suppose to be a replacement for 4-mar. The chemist would not give any further details other than that drawing.

Thanks for the help. That was the conclusion that I came to as well. It appears to be some type of synthetic cannabinoid. The funny thing is it was suppose to be a replacement for 4-mar. The chemist would not give any further details other than that drawing.

Definitely not a replacement for 4-MAR, nor will what was pictured act as a stimulant.