• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Help Identify gray and red capsule pill with imprint skf n10?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Familysupport

Greenlighter
This is likely a very old pill. My family Is very private and hesitant to discuss their medical history. I happened to find this pill while assisting my elderly parents clean their house. I would truly appreciate some assistance identifying the pill as it will help fill-in some of the family medical history which will be helpful for both myself and my children. Thank you in advance for your responses.

This is likely a very old pill. My family Is very private and hesitant to discuss their medical history. I happened to find this pill while assisting my elderly parents clean their house. I would truly appreciate some assistance identifying the pill as it will help fill-in some of the family medical history which will be helpful for both myself and my children. Thank you in advance for your responses.

You won't have much luck since SKF likely stands for Smith, Kline and French -- which hasn't been around for quite some time. Are there little beads inside? If so, perhaps the 10 refers to it being a 10mg dexedrine "spansule".

If you are intent on knowing what it is, you can send it in to drugsdata.org for testing, but the fee isn't exactly trivial ($150).

You won't have much luck since SKF likely stands for Smith, Kline and French -- which hasn't been around for quite some time. Are there little beads inside? If so, perhaps the 10 refers to it being a 10mg dexedrine "spansule".

If you are intent on knowing what it is, you can send it in to drugsdata.org for testing, but the fee isn't exactly trivial ($150).

Hello, thank you very much for your reply, it is much appreciated. It does not appear that there are beads inside the capsule. There only seems to be white powder inside.

I hope you can identify it if you really feel that a pill that old will aid you in your parents health.

Might even be a one off script for something that ailed them 10 years ago.

Since Bluelight doesn't do drug ID's I have to close this.

If you have looked on pillidentifier.com and drugsid. com and can't find anything the Poison Control Center MIGHT be able to help you.

Best of luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.