• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

help I think I'm about to od

Status
Not open for further replies.

King PR

Greenlighter
My friend just called me. He said he's been snorting the best coke he ever bought, he's been at it all night and now he's experimenting tightness in his chest like a pressure. Discomfort. He does coke every weekend an 8ball or 2 between him and a buddy. He's never had problems with his chest though. He is also very sweaty. He's not panicky, just scared. He does not want to go to the hospital because he has a warrant for his arrest.What should I do? I already flushed his stash. Is there something I can do for him at home??

(cocaine) help I think I'm about to od

My friend just called me. He said he's been snorting the best coke he ever bought, he's been at it all night and now he's experimenting tightness in his chest like a pressure. Discomfort. He does coke every weekend an 8ball or 2 between him and a buddy. He's never had problems with his chest though. He is also very sweaty. He's not panicky, just scared. He does not want to go to the hospital because he has a warrant for his arrest.What should I do? I already flushed his stash. Is there something I can do for him at home??

It's good that you are remaining calm, panicking can escalate your condition. The best home remedy is benzos if you have them, just be sure to do a quick browser search for drug interactions if you find some just incase certain benzos react negatively with coke.

That's probably what they would give you if you went to the hospital which I suggest you do if you are seriously worried about your health, have a friend drive you if possible.

If you think that you / your friend need medical attention please seek medical help.

IF you do not want to seek medical help then something like valium or similar can help to reduce the mania / panic like feeling.

Tachycardia, sweatiness and "chest tightness"...common side effects of cocaine use and stimulants in general. Often times it's just a natural result of the drug + anxiety.

If you/your friend are still feeling unwell, it's best to go the hospital. The internet is no substitute for medical attention. Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.