• 🇳🇿 🇲🇲 🇯🇵 🇨🇳 🇦🇺 🇦🇶 🇮🇳
    Australian & Asian
    Drug Discussion

Welcome Guest!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
  • AADD Moderators: swilow | Vagabond696

Help!!! I have anxiety from drinking an energy drink and smoking weed.

tennisguy

Greenlighter
Please someone help!!!

Hi forum, can someone please give me some advice of what i should do.

On 9/7/14 at 9pm i drank an energy drink (mother sugar free can 250ml) than at 9.30pm i smoked a small joint. Ten minutes later i felt my heart rushing and beating really fast causing me to have a panic attack for 3 minutes. It was so scary. I didn't know what to do. I called my friend and he came over and calmed me down in the garage. But i felt it coming up again as soon as i thought about the panic attack i just had. 30 minutes passed and i started feeling a little better. I slept at around 5.30am, woke up at 9.30am feeling ok, than as soon as i woke up i thought about what happened in my bed and i started to worry and get scared. My anxiety comes and goes and its happening all day. What do i do? Does this go away? Also i feel like my senses are not all there to fight away the anxiety, my perception is some what weird because of the aftereffect weed is giving me now. How long does the weed feeling i have now go away. I just wanna be functioning again properly. Somebody please help! Also im 22 and a 100kilos which is 220 pounds. When i woke up today i weighed 96.5kg which is 212 pounds because i was sweating when the panic attack happened and sweating a little when i have the anxiety today. Also my height is 6.1 which is 185cm tall. Hopefully i have detailed things properly. Also the fear that the panic attack has triggered me to never take marijuana again. Also i have taken Spirulina,Chlorella and bentonite clay all in powder form and some vitamin c for a detox and heaps of water.

So what do i do for the anxiety and the feeling of the weed giving me the after effect, i feel slow with everything happening in my mind.

i used to find that weed gave me a sort of hangover for a day after use - clouded thoughts, blunt affect, dull emotions, lethargic, etc, but that was when i smoked sporadically and had no tolerance
i would expect it to go away within the day or at the very least you'll wake up tomorrow feeling okay

Thx buds, but i do still feel a bit of anxiety still there. And my perception isn't as clear as it should be. its been 2 days now

Also i have taken Spirulina,Chlorella and bentonite clay all in powder form and some vitamin c for a detox and heaps of water

Aside from perhaps giving you some placebo induced peace of mind all of that stuff would have done exactly zero for you. There's nothing you can take that will help your body remove toxins any faster - it's just pseuoscinence designed to sell products like those you've listed. The only way to "detox" is to stop taking in the things you want to get rid of then let your body do its job naturally.

If the weed has triggered anxiety in you then it could well be that you should just avoid it altogether - same goes with those wretched energy drinks - you might find that you never quite enjoy weed in the way you used to.

In the meantime, for managing any rising anxiety I'd recommend beginning some mindfulness practice

http://www.helpguide.org/harvard/mindfulness.htm

http://www.cci.health.wa.gov.au/resources/infopax_doc.cfm?Mini_ID=46

My worst anxiety attacks where i'm convinced I am going to die is from caffeine, & meth. Weed can also cause anxiety so potentiate each other.

How long does these feelings of anxiety take for you to start feeling better? Did you get any panic attack.