• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Help getting on suboxone after mixing with heroin

Seanyoshady

Greenlighter
I want to know if I can take 2 mg of suboxon e every couple hours even I start having a p/e ....wouldn't they go away after sencond 2mg dose should fill the receptors that the first 2 mg knocked off ....will that work i need help if u understand what I mean

Do we know what you mean? And how! Have you already started trying to induct yourself on Buprenorphine or has that yet to begin? What's your current Opioid use like? Just give me the bullet points dude and I'll give you a decent answer. Start very small with the Buprenorphine; crumbs even. Sublingual has a pretty quick onset, so titration shouldn't be much of a problem.

hi, sorry I'm new to blue light and have no idea how to start my own thread lol. I'm prescribed 4mg of suboxone a day and it makes me feel normal. 2mg in the morning 2mg at night. Someone told me that since I've been on subs for 9 months that if i take, lets say 8mg that I won't get high anymore...is this true? or if I decide to take like 8-16mg today would I feel anything? Again, when i take 4mg I just feel normal...Just curious thanks for any insight.

I think the OP was saying he is getting precipated WDs...in which case you need to wait longer before taking bupe, don't take more heroin. Wait as long as you can before taking bupe, should be in full WD first, the longer you wait the better it will work, but if the PWD aren't too bad then yes, take another 2mg and see if it improves or worsens the WD, if the second dose worsens it then stop and wait.

To christophers, more than 4mg of bupe isn't going to be really recreational, if you could taper down to 1-2mg per day, then take 4mg you should get a mild buzz, but going from 4 to 8 won't really help.