Help..From 5 years of tramadol to kratom...idk what to do

siffalter

Greenlighter
SORRY FOR THE LONG TEXT BUT I NEED SOME HELP.....pls

Hello! I need a little help. Almost 5 years ago, I started taking tramadol... I tried to quit this drug because I had 2 seizures from it and it destroyed my stomach. I used to vomit every morning when I took it... In the past year, I significantly reduced the amount I was taking, I tried to quit with the help of other medications, and I succeeded only to relapse later... I ordered kratom a month ago and since then, I've been replacing tramadol with kratom. I didn't think about reducing kratom, so I exchanged one dependency for another. I take about 20g per day. My personality makes me want to redose kratom every hour even though I'm trying to quit opioids altogether. I don't know how many hours to wait before redosing kratom if I take it, let's say, now. I don't know how many hours to wait to redose so I don't become even more dependent on it. My personality makes me redose every hour by 1g because I'm afraid of going into withdrawal. The thought of withdrawal scares me... I went through hell with tramadol... A month ago, I bought kratom, I took it every day, and when I ran out and waited for my order to arrive, I took tramadol for about 2 days. This happened twice this month when I tried to completely quit tramadol. When I ran out of kratom, I took tramadol. When my kratom arrived, I only took kratom. Mornings are horrible because I wake up in withdrawal but 2g of kratom helps me not to feel it anymore. My girlfriend is in the same situation with tramadol, except she's been dependent for a year compared to my 5 years. At the moment, we share 80-85g of kratom and we ordered another 100g bag of green maeng da. Currently, we're using White Bali. I want to somehow get rid of this kratom and get on with my life, to be able to live my life peacefully, without the fear of going into withdrawal, without taking kratom and a spoon with me wherever I go... The first time I quit tramadol was with the help of kratom and gabapentin. The first attempt was a complete success: I stopped tramadol abruptly, replaced it with kratom (I noted the dosages on a sheet/alternated with gabapentin), and in about two weeks, I was completely free of tramadol, withdrawals, etc. I just got through that nightmare... I didn't know about the "kindling" effect... I didn't know it would get worse and worse if I relapsed... I don't know what was going on in my head and why I relapsed, but I'm aware that the acute phase of withdrawal is the easiest and what follows is the most important part. The mental part. I'm prescribed Gabapentin and Venlafaxine. I'm not taking Venlafaxine at the moment because I don't want the side effects in combination with kratom. I don't have Gabapentin anymore and I haven't taken it for almost a month. I'm trying not to take other pills like benzodiazepines or Gabapentin because I don't want any other withdrawals/dependencies (although I don't take Gabapentin recreationally or benzodiazepines. Only when I need them). I'm thinking of starting treatment with Venlafaxine and Gabapentin after quitting kratom. All these practices I applied when I first quit tramadol worked perfectly. Then there were 4 more attempts to quit, the fourth one almost 6 months ago being almost successful. I went to a rehab where I was given Venlafaxine, Pregabalin, Chlorzoxazone, Clonidine to take home. I went through 6 hellish days even though I was taking those medications to help alleviate withdrawal... They didn't help much... Tramadol is just incredibly nasty... I managed to get through a week of acute symptoms, I don't know how I did it... I hate feeling withdrawal, feeling like I have a terrible cold, not being able to stay still... but I still managed to get through it... the remaining symptoms I struggled with and honestly I could overcome them with a little willpower were insomnia, a little depression, and chills... part of the post-acute withdrawal I could overcome if I kept taking Venlafaxine and Gabapentin for a while and then gradually reduced them with the help of my doctor. I know that both Venlafaxine and Gabapentin are two medications that cause nasty withdrawals, but with the help of a doctor, under supervision, you can easily reduce them. I couldn't reduce tramadol or kratom because doctors didn't propose it. so every time I abruptly stopped tramadol and it didn't work. I think back to the first time I quit tramadol, how I noted down every day the dose of kratom I was taking and the dose of Gabapentin. I know that quitting an opioid for the first time is easy and it will get harder and harder... I didn't know that then... Coming back to today, after almost a month and a few days, I'm still taking kratom and I don't know how to decrease it or how to quit it because I still feel withdrawal when I don't take it. At the moment, I still have 85g of kratom that I share with my girlfriend. She takes 3g every 4 hours... I can't do that... Out of fear, every hour I feel like dosing 1g because I keep having this obsessive thought that I'll go into withdrawal... I'm tired of this... The worst withdrawal is felt in the morning and I noticed that 2g helps me not feel withdrawal anymore. Today I noted down everything I've taken until now. I woke up at 10AM and now it's 6:30 PM. I'm trying to redose at wider intervals only I have no idea how to do that. And especially since I don't know anyone who has gone from tramadol to kratom that I can talk to and help me. I'm sorry for writing so much and I know this post will be very long but I would like this to be my last post about opioids and my first post about my progress towards sobriety. So far. at 18:30, I took about 15g. I have a scale which helps me a lot because I can measure what I'm taking. I just need a little help from someone with experience... To summarize, I've been dependent on tramadol for 5 years. A month ago I quit tramadol and replaced that drug with kratom. I haven't paid attention to the dosages I've been taking and I've been taking kratom for a month. This month when I ran out of kratom, I took tramadol again. The last time I took tramadol was almost a week ago for only two days. After that, my kratom arrived and I resumed kratom. I still feel brain zaps, I feel a little depressed but kratom helps me. I ordered another 100g today which I hope will be the last. It could arrive between Monday and Tuesday. Until then, I have these approximately 85g that I will share with my girlfriend.

She will take 3g at a 4-hour interval because that's the dose that helps her plus she has the patience to wait until she feels bad again to redose. I can't do that... I'm just afraid of withdrawal. Today I'm trying to dose minimally every 2 hours by 1-2g. So today I would say I'll take about 20-25g. Considering that I switched from tramadol to kratom, probably if I stop kratom, I'll have the same withdrawals as with tramadol. Although I heard that kratom withdrawal is much easier, I feel just as bad as tramadol withdrawal when I wake up in the morning. Please, if there's anyone here who can help me... My plan is to start reducing kratom from today until the next 100g bag arrives, which I hope will be the last. I will share kratom with my girlfriend. I notice it's easier for her... She doesn't keep thinking about redosing... I don't know what to do. I think that if I took tramadol again a week ago, I reset the tramadol withdrawal and now continuing with kratom, I'll feel the same withdrawal. I don't know what to do here... How could I decrease from these 85g that I share with my girlfriend? I'm afraid of running out of kratom too quickly... I don't know what I'll do if I wake up without kratom and in withdrawal... what could I do? reduce kratom quickly and then start the treatment I was supposed to take initially with venlafaxine? I am fully aware that after the acute withdrawal phase, I will need an antidepressant and counseling to prevent relapse... I have the willpower... It's just that fear conquers willpower... The feeling of withdrawal is terrible for me and I know there's no miracle to make me not have withdrawals and suddenly be sober... I know I have to go through some difficulties eventually... I just don't know how to start and I'm afraid of running out of kratom too quickly. I don't know how many hours to redose but at the same time to reduce. That's why I would like to know the story of someone who has been/ is dependent on kratom/tramadol or who has gone through the same story... How often do you redose kratom? How long does it take for you to go into withdrawal if you don't take your dose? Thank you from the bottom of my heart and I'm sorry for this very long text. Thank you very much and I wish you all a free and happy life... I'm scared..Probably because my addictive personality this is why I have the urge to re-dose...because I want to feel the high...This is why I was addicted to tramadol in the first place.....I hate being sober....But this is not the problem now....The problem is that I just want to quit, go to a psychologist, get some support and be me again...Like the first time when I quit tramadol..I started doing sport, I was sober not doing any drugs...I was just living life like I was a kid again that could sleep without taking a dose before bed and wake up without feeling like shit and pure hell.....

SORRY FOR THE LONG TEXT BUT I NEED SOME HELP.....pls

Hello! I need a little help. Almost 5 years ago, I started taking tramadol... I tried to quit this drug because I had 2 seizures from it and it destroyed my stomach. I used to vomit every morning when I took it... In the past year, I significantly reduced the amount I was taking, I tried to quit with the help of other medications, and I succeeded only to relapse later... I ordered kratom a month ago and since then, I've been replacing tramadol with kratom. I didn't think about reducing kratom, so I exchanged one dependency for another. I take about 20g per day. My personality makes me want to redose kratom every hour even though I'm trying to quit opioids altogether. I don't know how many hours to wait before redosing kratom if I take it, let's say, now. I don't know how many hours to wait to redose so I don't become even more dependent on it. My personality makes me redose every hour by 1g because I'm afraid of going into withdrawal. The thought of withdrawal scares me... I went through hell with tramadol... A month ago, I bought kratom, I took it every day, and when I ran out and waited for my order to arrive, I took tramadol for about 2 days. This happened twice this month when I tried to completely quit tramadol. When I ran out of kratom, I took tramadol. When my kratom arrived, I only took kratom. Mornings are horrible because I wake up in withdrawal but 2g of kratom helps me not to feel it anymore. My girlfriend is in the same situation with tramadol, except she's been dependent for a year compared to my 5 years. At the moment, we share 80-85g of kratom and we ordered another 100g bag of green maeng da. Currently, we're using White Bali. I want to somehow get rid of this kratom and get on with my life, to be able to live my life peacefully, without the fear of going into withdrawal, without taking kratom and a spoon with me wherever I go... The first time I quit tramadol was with the help of kratom and gabapentin. The first attempt was a complete success: I stopped tramadol abruptly, replaced it with kratom (I noted the dosages on a sheet/alternated with gabapentin), and in about two weeks, I was completely free of tramadol, withdrawals, etc. I just got through that nightmare... I didn't know about the "kindling" effect... I didn't know it would get worse and worse if I relapsed... I don't know what was going on in my head and why I relapsed, but I'm aware that the acute phase of withdrawal is the easiest and what follows is the most important part. The mental part. I'm prescribed Gabapentin and Venlafaxine. I'm not taking Venlafaxine at the moment because I don't want the side effects in combination with kratom. I don't have Gabapentin anymore and I haven't taken it for almost a month. I'm trying not to take other pills like benzodiazepines or Gabapentin because I don't want any other withdrawals/dependencies (although I don't take Gabapentin recreationally or benzodiazepines. Only when I need them). I'm thinking of starting treatment with Venlafaxine and Gabapentin after quitting kratom. All these practices I applied when I first quit tramadol worked perfectly. Then there were 4 more attempts to quit, the fourth one almost 6 months ago being almost successful. I went to a rehab where I was given Venlafaxine, Pregabalin, Chlorzoxazone, Clonidine to take home. I went through 6 hellish days even though I was taking those medications to help alleviate withdrawal... They didn't help much... Tramadol is just incredibly nasty... I managed to get through a week of acute symptoms, I don't know how I did it... I hate feeling withdrawal, feeling like I have a terrible cold, not being able to stay still... but I still managed to get through it... the remaining symptoms I struggled with and honestly I could overcome them with a little willpower were insomnia, a little depression, and chills... part of the post-acute withdrawal I could overcome if I kept taking Venlafaxine and Gabapentin for a while and then gradually reduced them with the help of my doctor. I know that both Venlafaxine and Gabapentin are two medications that cause nasty withdrawals, but with the help of a doctor, under supervision, you can easily reduce them. I couldn't reduce tramadol or kratom because doctors didn't propose it. so every time I abruptly stopped tramadol and it didn't work. I think back to the first time I quit tramadol, how I noted down every day the dose of kratom I was taking and the dose of Gabapentin. I know that quitting an opioid for the first time is easy and it will get harder and harder... I didn't know that then... Coming back to today, after almost a month and a few days, I'm still taking kratom and I don't know how to decrease it or how to quit it because I still feel withdrawal when I don't take it. At the moment, I still have 85g of kratom that I share with my girlfriend. She takes 3g every 4 hours... I can't do that... Out of fear, every hour I feel like dosing 1g because I keep having this obsessive thought that I'll go into withdrawal... I'm tired of this... The worst withdrawal is felt in the morning and I noticed that 2g helps me not feel withdrawal anymore. Today I noted down everything I've taken until now. I woke up at 10AM and now it's 6:30 PM. I'm trying to redose at wider intervals only I have no idea how to do that. And especially since I don't know anyone who has gone from tramadol to kratom that I can talk to and help me. I'm sorry for writing so much and I know this post will be very long but I would like this to be my last post about opioids and my first post about my progress towards sobriety. So far. at 18:30, I took about 15g. I have a scale which helps me a lot because I can measure what I'm taking. I just need a little help from someone with experience... To summarize, I've been dependent on tramadol for 5 years. A month ago I quit tramadol and replaced that drug with kratom. I haven't paid attention to the dosages I've been taking and I've been taking kratom for a month. This month when I ran out of kratom, I took tramadol again. The last time I took tramadol was almost a week ago for only two days. After that, my kratom arrived and I resumed kratom. I still feel brain zaps, I feel a little depressed but kratom helps me. I ordered another 100g today which I hope will be the last. It could arrive between Monday and Tuesday. Until then, I have these approximately 85g that I will share with my girlfriend.

She will take 3g at a 4-hour interval because that's the dose that helps her plus she has the patience to wait until she feels bad again to redose. I can't do that... I'm just afraid of withdrawal. Today I'm trying to dose minimally every 2 hours by 1-2g. So today I would say I'll take about 20-25g. Considering that I switched from tramadol to kratom, probably if I stop kratom, I'll have the same withdrawals as with tramadol. Although I heard that kratom withdrawal is much easier, I feel just as bad as tramadol withdrawal when I wake up in the morning. Please, if there's anyone here who can help me... My plan is to start reducing kratom from today until the next 100g bag arrives, which I hope will be the last. I will share kratom with my girlfriend. I notice it's easier for her... She doesn't keep thinking about redosing... I don't know what to do. I think that if I took tramadol again a week ago, I reset the tramadol withdrawal and now continuing with kratom, I'll feel the same withdrawal. I don't know what to do here... How could I decrease from these 85g that I share with my girlfriend? I'm afraid of running out of kratom too quickly... I don't know what I'll do if I wake up without kratom and in withdrawal... what could I do? reduce kratom quickly and then start the treatment I was supposed to take initially with venlafaxine? I am fully aware that after the acute withdrawal phase, I will need an antidepressant and counseling to prevent relapse... I have the willpower... It's just that fear conquers willpower... The feeling of withdrawal is terrible for me and I know there's no miracle to make me not have withdrawals and suddenly be sober... I know I have to go through some difficulties eventually... I just don't know how to start and I'm afraid of running out of kratom too quickly. I don't know how many hours to redose but at the same time to reduce. That's why I would like to know the story of someone who has been/ is dependent on kratom/tramadol or who has gone through the same story... How often do you redose kratom? How long does it take for you to go into withdrawal if you don't take your dose? Thank you from the bottom of my heart and I'm sorry for this very long text. Thank you very much and I wish you all a free and happy life... I'm scared..Probably because my addictive personality this is why I have the urge to re-dose...because I want to feel the high...This is why I was addicted to tramadol in the first place.....I hate being sober....But this is not the problem now....The problem is that I just want to quit, go to a psychologist, get some support and be me again...Like the first time when I quit tramadol..I started doing sport, I was sober not doing any drugs...I was just living life like I was a kid again that could sleep without taking a dose before bed and wake up without feeling like shit and pure hell.....

Have you tried homeopathic medicine? I would consider making your own kratom pills.

First week they're like 90% kratom, mixed with a bit of sugar. A few weeks in, you're mixing 50/50 kratom/sugar. By the middle, you're taking pills that are mostly sugar with a splash of kratom in them.

Eventually you will basically just be hooked on breath mints, if you think about it. LOLOL

Seems like you mostly have a pill fetish. And why not? Pills are fun.

When I need to quit weed, I switch to alcohol for three or four days. Then switch to coffee. Then switch to herbal tea. So about ten days in I'm just drinking a glass and a half of really strong herbal tea in the morning.

I'm hardly an expert, so I'll admit that I'm effectively using you as a guinea pig here. I don't see anything wrong with wanting to do drugs every day, but for the amount that you seem to want to do you're going to have to find a mellower drug. Something like kava-kava, or whatever.

Cheers!