• Welcome Guest

Forum Guidelines Bluelight Rules
    Fun 💃 Threads Overdosed? Click
    D R U G   C U L T U R E

Help! Found my Fentanyl patches in a bag of green liquid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fentyprobs2022

Greenlighter
So my family found out I use fentanyl patches, they found my stash and took them. I found them in the bottom of the garbage in a zip lock bag full of green liquid. I don't know what the liquid is but the patches are sliced up and floating in it. Is there anyway I can dissolve it and smoke it? There is about 20 patches of 50/mg dissolved in a half gallon of liquid. Any help is appreciated

You need to identify the liquid.. look for empty cleaning bottles or household chemicals that match the green liquid. Does it smell like a ammonia based cleaning solution. like simply green or

green colored household cleaners

obviously if you are planning on using then then rinse them, figure out what you are dealing with and proceed safely forward.

Before you do something stupid make a call to a poison hotline. They are experts at the weirdest shit. Its what they do.

Be safe and now that they know your going to have much to deal or try and deal with.

Welcome to BL..

Last edited:
When i was a vet tech, instead of disposing the used fentanyl patches I would take off animals, I would keep them, because they retain a fair amount of fentanyl. I've even taken them off of dead animals. Just a bit of hair. I've also gone through the trash in cases when I had arrived in the afternoon. There are terrible things in the trash of a veterinary hospital. Once, in the throes of severe opioid withdrawal due to a lack of supply, the idea came to me, maybe I should dig through the trash of some veterinary hospital to see if I can find some used fentanyl patches. Fortunately I didn't act on the idea.

But who knows what the green liquid is. Whatever it is, it sounds like it was added with intentionality to be a deterrent.

Sounds like you need to find a suboxone provider. I think it can be prescribed online, depending on where you are.

So my family found out I use fentanyl patches, they found my stash and took them. I found them in the bottom of the garbage in a zip lock bag full of green liquid. I don't know what the liquid is but the patches are sliced up and floating in it. Is there anyway I can dissolve it and smoke it? There is about 20 patches of 50/mg dissolved in a half gallon of liquid. Any help is appreciated
You’re fucked. Toss them.

There’s no safe answer beyond throw that shit away. I get the impression your family tried to make sure whatever was on it would hopefully deter you, it could be poisonous for all you know.

-GC

You even have to ASK??!!

... Toss it, you idiot.

I’m going to lock this thread now. Every rational person will tell you it’s garbage. You’ll either kill yourself or make yourself very sick if you don’t toss it.

If you want this reopened for some reason, message me and we can talk.
Again, toss that shit.

Status
Not open for further replies.