Help for the first time steroid cycle

Jokerboyxx

Greenlighter
Hello my name is Joe im 24 6,3 and 240 pounds or so and ive been working out for a few years now and what to up my gains because its been slow. So when i was a teen i did prohormones 2 cycles of mutant plexx granted i got big really big really fast it tapered away after about 6 months and left me with a little gyno on the left side. I was looking into somthing to boost the speed and i dont want to run another prohormone because of the effects they have so ive decided to go with injectable steroids now i am familar with how to use a needle and needle safety now what i do not know is what kind of injectable to order where to order from or how much to inject ive been reading all day and find a variety of answers none im happy with thinking injection site will be the glutes mainly so if someone could help me out i would greatly appreciate it

Hello my name is Joe im 24 6,3 and 240 pounds or so and ive been working out for a few years now and what to up my gains because its been slow. So when i was a teen i did prohormones 2 cycles of mutant plexx granted i got big really big really fast it tapered away after about 6 months and left me with a little gyno on the left side. I was looking into somthing to boost the speed and i dont want to run another prohormone because of the effects they have so ive decided to go with injectable steroids now i am familar with how to use a needle and needle safety now what i do not know is what kind of injectable to order where to order from or how much to inject ive been reading all day and find a variety of answers none im happy with thinking injection site will be the glutes mainly so if someone could help me out i would greatly appreciate it

We aren't a source board.

You still need a lot more education from what I'm getting. Do you know what AAS you want to use exactly? Have your PCT set up? Do you have your ancillaries ready? I touched pro-hormones years ago in high school and I don't know how I'm still alive to this day. Stay away from them IMO.

Well from what ive read Deca durabolan and Testosterone Enanthate is a good place to start but i have no idea the amount or the frequency and as far as a pct i was going to order the one from blackstone labs ready good things about it and no idea what u mean by ancillaries and that is my reason for posting on here because if i dont get this AAS cycle figured out prohormone would be a last resort

no need to use two compounds for your first cycle, use

test eth 250mg x 2 EW for 10-12 weeks

ideal first cycle. job done

Welcome to BL Jokerboyxx.

Yes as mentioned above, this isn't a forum for finding sources, sorry. You'll have to do that another way.

As a first cycle, I would make yours as simple, low-dosed and gentle as possible. You definitely don't want to use Deca at the moment as it's notoriously difficult to recover from.

Try this:

Weeks 1-2 150mg Test Enanthate/Cypionate (split twice a week)
Weeks 3-4 175mg Test Enan/Cyp
Weeks 5-6 200mg Test Enan/Cyp
Weeks 7-8 225mg Test Enan/Cyp
Weeks 9-10 250mg Test Enan/Cyp
Weeks 11-12 275mg Test Enan/Cyp

Weeks 13-14 100mg Test Enan/Cyp

You won't need a PCT with this cycle, though you will need to have on hand some tamoxifen (or similar SERM) and/or an aromatase inhibitor (eg anastrazole, exemestane etc) in case you begin to develop gynecomastia or bad oestrogen sides. Also make sure you add 5g of taurine/day to reduce testes damage and speed recovery afterwards.

Welcome to BL Jokerboyxx.

Yes as mentioned above, this isn't a forum for finding sources, sorry. You'll have to do that another way.

As a first cycle, I would make yours as simple, low-dosed and gentle as possible. You definitely don't want to use Deca at the moment as it's notoriously difficult to recover from.

Try this:

Weeks 1-2 150mg Test Enanthate/Cypionate (split twice a week)
Weeks 3-4 175mg Test Enan/Cyp
Weeks 5-6 200mg Test Enan/Cyp
Weeks 7-8 225mg Test Enan/Cyp
Weeks 9-10 250mg Test Enan/Cyp
Weeks 11-12 275mg Test Enan/Cyp

Weeks 13-14 100mg Test Enan/Cyp

You won't need a PCT with this cycle, though you will need to have on hand some tamoxifen (or similar SERM) and/or an aromatase inhibitor (eg anastrazole, exemestane etc) in case you begin to develop gynecomastia or bad oestrogen sides. Also make sure you add 5g of taurine/day to reduce testes damage and speed recovery afterwards.

Why are the doses so low in the beginning. SInce he wont even feel nothing until week 3 from the long ester of Enanthate wouldnt it make more sense to pyramid the dose (To start with a higher number and then have the weekly dose get smaller and smaller as peak saturation levels are achieved)?.

Can you explain why there is a 100mg dose on week 13 and 14? shouldn't he abstain completely for those 2 weeks?

Read >>this<< mate, it should make the guidance easier to understand. I'm not sure where you read about not feeling enanthate until week 3, but that has no bearing on it's effectiveness. From day 1 it's working fully. The low dose at the end is to taper off and allow the body to get familiar with having a lower dose of test without crashing. You'll tend to crash worse if you stop cold turkey (and will lose more muscle).