Desperate Help for a quick come down

TracyTracy

Greenlighter
I posted this in stimulant section too. I hope am someone can help.
If I can’t do this I will have to keep using and I don’t want that

Hey guys ! So I am a waitress and I need to come down and usually I need at least three days maybe 4 to come down. I have to get back to work Friday. I don’t see how I can come down in two days and going to work while coming down has Been the worst experience of my life and I am scared to try it. However. I want this really bad and I was wondering If any of you have any come down hacks. Ways to get through it, maybe not sleep so much ? Vitamins ? Foood? Anything. Please help!

Hey, please calm down. Relax. It's okay. Can you tell us more? What happend?

Hey there! We have your back and I’m sure you’ll get lots of recommendations. Can you let us know what you’re coming down from?

I find that just quietly lying on my bed listening to chill music and kind of dozing without really trying to get to sleep works wonders when coming down without sedatives. I'd take all the sleep you can get and spend the rest of the time before work just chilling anf thinking happy thoughts. Also drink lots of fluids and eat plenty.

Wow so sorry! I am coming down from meth guys ! So sorry ! Been using for almost a month with three periods of 3 days of sleep in between. I keep trying to get clean and fail and use. Infact my two day wish that I spoke of has also not worked out. So my new plan is Tuesday through Friday I have off to get clean. I hope I make it. I am border line depressed like all the time now. So just trying to hang in there until I finish working over Weeknd. Thanks for your help and advise if anyone has any. I know the come down period will just suck because it does. Haha

Lol this is so something I’d post.

20 mg of Valium, a huge meal with loads of carbs, hot shower or bath then into bed.
But don’t even bother trying this til 24 hours after your last hit, you’ll just make your anxiety worse when you can’t sleep.