• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Help?! Etiziolam and phenacetin? Unexpected wedinos results

If I still had access to my lab and my beloved GCMS I would gladly test them, alas, those golden days are no more...

I only intend the smallest amount to help me get through sub withdrawal and reduction.
Be very careful, you don't want to end up detoxing from opioids just to pick up a benzo addiction.

Seeing as 1/4 pill did nothing, I would guess that a pill would have around 1 or 2mg of etizolam, and therefore mere micrograms of phenacetin. That would imply that almost the entire mass of the pill (285mg or so or 98.9%) is binders.

It would help to know how many tablets a dose is supposed to be.

If I still had access to my lab and my beloved GCMS I would gladly test them, alas, those golden days are no more...

Be very careful, you don't want to end up detoxing from opioids just to pick up a benzo addiction.

Seeing as 1/4 pill did nothing, I would guess that a pill would have around 1 or 2mg of etizolam, and therefore mere micrograms of phenacetin. That would imply that almost the entire mass of the pill (285mg or so or 98.9%) is binders.

It would help to know how many tablets a dose is supposed to be.
Yes that’s true however they were intended as Xanax XR and that’s what people do I guess.

I am being as careful as I can be. No way do I want a benzo addiction. Valium helps but the long half life isn’t what I want I need instant relief for short periods of times where I can take good tolerance breaks. Etiziolam from what I read sounds good. Ended up taking a full bar over the course of an evening and slept soundly so it’s a star or a sign no negative side effects. In fact I was a little giggly and sleepy which makes me thing half a bar at once at night every now and again when I’m trying to reduce might be enough. If there’s anywhere near 2mg of Etiziolam in there then 1mg is probably equivalent to 10mg of diazepam which is my go to. I forget my table of what’s what. But still. All your help is appreciated shame you don’t have the lab. Maybe I should set myself up as a chemist and start testing for free. Any leftovers would be ‘disposed of’ in the correct manner. To be honest I may even write to the government and see what they think. I bet it’s possible harm reduction would save so many lives

I think Jon Von Voightlander (designer or alprazolam) is still around. I mean, Jackson B. Hester, the more junior guy at Upjohn actually came up with a large series of compounds and delegated it to someone still in the bench-chemistry department. JNH & Dan Lednicer were both too senior to do more than throw around ideas.

It must have been a marvelous atmosphere to work in.

I think Jon Von Voightlander (designer or alprazolam) is still around. I mean, Jackson B. Hester, the more junior guy at Upjohn actually came up with a large series of compounds and delegated it to someone still in the bench-chemistry department. JNH & Dan Lednicer were both too senior to do more than throw around ideas.

It must have been a marvelous atmosphere to work in.
Wow that’s really interesting. Here’s me in google thinking about calling him to say thanks

Etizolam is weak sauce, barely touches my anxiety. I don't know why people like it, personally it doesn't do much for me. I'd rather take xanax.

Etizolam is a legitimate used tbzd used medically in many countries and that other one is used medically when paracetamol won't bring a temperature down. 1 to 2mg of Etizolam is like 10mg Diazepam but only has a half life of 9 hours I think