• REAGENT TESTING & DRUG CHECKING Welcome Guest
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Featured Link 1 Featured Link 2
  • RT&DC Moderators: arrall

Help?! Etiziolam and phenacetin? Unexpected wedinos results

Xanniemcfanwie

Bluelighter
My wedinos report came back and I’ll add a picture but it says is Etiziolam major and phenacetin minor

What should I do? I have about 500 of them. I can’t seem to find much about phenacetin and god knows what the mixture is. I don’t really know what etiziolam is either but is there a way of mixing to power and dissolving out any of these? I haven’t tried one for fear of what’s in it. Now I know I’m not even sure I want to try. But it’s a lot of money spent so I will be heading back my ‘friend with strong comments’ unless of course the Etiziolam could help me in the same way as alprazolam.
Any help much appreciated
Cheers

Phenacetin is an analog of acetaminophen and was utilized for nearly 100 years until the FDA banned its use in 1983 and all products it was contained in.

Etizolam is a thienodiazepine derivative used to treat anxiety and insomnia. Etizolam is a thienodiazepine which is chemically related to benzodiazepine (BDZ) drug class; it differs from BDZs in having a benzene ring replaced with a thiophene ring.

That’s about as much info as I could find. So I’m guessing don’t go near these tablets or is there per chance a fact they are all Etizolam and some small amounts of phenacetin got in the tub as I have a tub of lots of them. I could always send off another one. I don’t want anyone getting hurt but it’s be good if there was a way to separate the two like one dissolves k. Water and one doesn’t. I know sourcing isn’t allowed here so I’ll do some googling thanks though. Sounds like a nasty drug I don’t know what wedinos mean by major and minor other than there definitely a bit of both in the tablet. I’m gutted what a waste.

That’s about as much info as I could find. So I’m guessing don’t go near these tablets or is there per chance a fact they are all Etizolam and some small amounts of phenacetin got in the tub as I have a tub of lots of them. I could always send off another one. I don’t want anyone getting hurt but it’s be good if there was a way to separate the two like one dissolves k. Water and one doesn’t. I know sourcing isn’t allowed here so I’ll do some googling thanks though. Sounds like a nasty drug I don’t know what wedinos mean by major and minor other than there definitely a bit of both in the tablet. I’m gutted what a waste.
Max dose of phenacetin was 300mg 4 to 6 times a day. It's all on Google man

@Xanniemcfanwie if someone is selling 500 pills, you really gotta assume they might be pressed (if you were in the US I would guarantee it). Ask yourself where they got 500 pharma pills from, because they don't script that many pills to people.

Etizolam is some people's favorite benzo.

It has a very similar onset, duration, and effects as alprazolam, it lasts a bit longer. It is a legitimate medication prescribed in India/Asia in a similar manner to alprazolam.

Don't write them off yet. You could enjoy them. I'd actually wager that over half of all the alprazolam being sold in the US is actually etizolam. Very common.

I wouldn't worry about the phenacetin too much. Etizolam was detected in higher quantities than phenacetin in the pills, there is only trace amounts in them.... <1mg

Last edited:
Phenacetin is usually used to cut crack. Maybe someone was disguising them as paracetamol (phenacetin) tablets for the purposes of customs? IF it tests positive for the latter, maybe it's assumed to be OK? The paracetamol test is cheaper than the specific test needed for the thienodiazepine class of drug.

As there’s less phenacetin present than etizolam (if that it’s minor component means that) it’s really unlikely you can unintentionally consume dangerous amounts of phenacetin by using those pills. But that’s in case they are (somewhat) professionally made and consistent in dose. And to trust your source enough to be sure in that when you didn’t even got substance advertised wouldn’t be really wise.

I can't see the report, what does it read?
And what do, say, 10 or 20 pills weigh? To calculate an average weight and get a theoretical maximum.

And what do, say, 10 or 20 pills weigh? To calculate an average weight and get a theoretical maximum.
I’ll weight them when I get home but I have a lot of them very crumbly

What an almost useless report. No levels? Relative amounts? Just "major" and "minor"?

If the major component is etizolam, which is usually present in the single digit milligrams or so, we would expect the minor component to be present in lesser quantity. So that would imply less phenacetin than the 1-10mg etizolam in a pill.

Consuming 0.2mg phenacetin is basically a rounding error and is not worth worrying about at all. After all it is mostly carcinogenic in regular usage of hundreds of mg to a few grams a day (like APAP today).

Yeah I never understood why they don’t provide more precise results so people can incorporate better HR. Idk if it’s maybe for some legal reasons as sites that provide only rations of substances and not exact mg of each substance in a pill but in this case they don’t even state ratio.

What an almost useless report. No levels? Relative amounts? Just "major" and "minor"?

If the major component is etizolam, which is usually present in the single digit milligrams or so, we would expect the minor component to be present in lesser quantity. So that would imply less phenacetin than the 1-10mg etizolam in a pill.

Consuming 0.2mg phenacetin is basically a rounding error and is not worth worrying about at all. After all it is mostly carcinogenic in regular usage of hundreds of mg to a few grams a day (like APAP today).
Yeah, wedinos is pretty shit when it comes to what levels are in the sample. They are a very small lab though, in a university and its a free service.

Hey man I weighed them today.
10 pills = 2.88gs and 20 pills weight 5.72gs
Analysis major Etiziolam and minor phenacetin. Again not much help as I don’t know how much binder is in there. They are very crumbly. Turn to dust with light pressure. Tried quarter of a tan today. Feel nothing although I can taste something slightly different in my mouth but can’t explain. Waiting two hours before trying more which is technically now but don’t want to push myself. I have low tolerance. 10mg diazepam will help me sleep all night easy so need to be careful especially as I’m lowering my Subutex taper hence the Etiziolam is to help must be very careful

Yeah, wedinos is pretty shit when it comes to what levels are in the sample. They are a very small lab though, in a university and it’s a free service.
Is there a better way to test? I’m down to clown. I’m happy to pay. I got a bit of money tied up here so don’t mind paying for a full report. Only problem is I’m guessing that’s massively illegal. Harm reduction to the rescue again! … oh wait no it’s not!

Yeah I never understood why they don’t provide more precise results so people can incorporate better HR. Idk if it’s maybe for some legal reasons as sites that provide only rations of substances and not exact mg of each substance in a pill but in this case they don’t even state ratio.
Ugh! Ratio would help so much. Even just a hint. To me this could be 75% Etiz and 25% phen orbit could be 99% etiz and a spec of phen. I wish I could find out as I’m quite happy with etiz just rather not consume phen but as someone else mentioned it’s hardly going to hurt me at such small amounts. 1 tablet weights 2.88mg or is it 28mgs I forget basically 10 tablets is 2.88gs so unless I ate 10 of them I’m probably safe within my limits if phen and I only intend the smallest amount to help me get through sub withdrawal and reduction. I’m like a bad scientist trying to heal

It’s 288mg than. Yeah you would be fine even if it’s same amount of etizolam and phenacetin in your pills. Not knowing exact amount of etizoalm is more problematic but if you have previous experience with etizolam you could somewhat estimate it by effects. Benzos are tricky when it comes to estimating dose and most people would have hard time estimating dose of some benzo they never used by using some conversion table. Importance of knowing exact dose or just taking it until you hit your sweet spot changes a lot depending the reason you take them. If you just want to really relax by use of benzos on seldom occasion it’s less important than if you plan to use the regularly. In case those pills are dosed right and don’t wary a lot (if they do wary it really isn’t possible to use them responsibly) it makes a huge difference if those are under 0.5mg or around or even more than 2mg and black market saw both extremes (even about 1mg seems most usual dose).

Is there a better way to test? I’m down to clown. I’m happy to pay. I got a bit of money tied up here so don’t mind paying for a full report. Only problem is I’m guessing that’s massively illegal. Harm reduction to the rescue again! … oh wait no it’s not!
Yeah, I don't know of anywhere in the UK that does private testing although I'm sure there are places. Others might be able to help.