• BASIC DRUG
    DISCUSSION
    Welcome to Bluelight!
    Posting Rules Bluelight Rules
    Benzo Chart Opioids Chart
    Drug Terms Need Help??
    Drugs 101 Brain & Addiction
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums
  • BDD Moderators: Keif’ Richards | negrogesic

Help! Doing Heroin for first time tomorrow!

Jamesphoffa

Greenlighter
Tomorrow, I will obtain about $20 worth of H. Not sure whether its powder or tar, and i will be snorting it. I need the basic rundown, i need to know how much to do, how to do it, and basic do's and dont's, i want to get really high and fade out, but i dont want to accidentally OD. Although ive never done H, im a semi-experienced drug user, ive done most pills, mostly Oxycodone 30 mg IR (ROXY) and Oxycontin 80 mg XR and Vicodin/Norco. Doing those, ive gained a mild tolerance to opiates/opioids because i would do one or the other just about weekly for a while, but ive massively cut down on my intake for the past couple months, needless to say, i have a mild to moderate Oxy tolerance. Im a 190 pound 16 year old male, and my height is about 5'5. Can someone help me? Give me tips and advice that prevent me from dying? Any help is greatly appreciated, thank you.

What is your reasoning for wanting the substance in the first place? I'm just getting this rolling, but some other Bluelighters need to chime in. There are many different ways this can go. You don't know what your getting purity wise. Cuts are popular. If it has a fun chemical like Fentanyl in it, shit can go bad fast. What do you eat or drink before ingestion? Are there any other drugs in your system? Who is around keeping an eye on you when you fall out? Unfortunately, this isn't completely simple, to me. Whatever you do ( I would not ingest) tread very lightly. Others need to chime in.

What part of the country do you live in? (I'm assuming you live in the United States...?)

Thank you for responding, well, to answer your first question, i love opiates and roxy skyrocketed to > snip < piece and the OP's > no prices < now and i love getting faded. And i woke up hungover this morning if that is of any significance, but i snorted 20 mg oxycontin and swallowed a 10 mg vicodin so that will be im my system. I plan on having a small breakfast tomorrow. But about the Fentanyl, i live in a city where H is controlled by the black street gangs, needless to say, we were hit heavy by the "theraflu" Heroin epidemic with it being mixed with fentanyl and other shit. So i need to know how much to do and what not to do so i can get nice and high without dying.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey there. I have a decent amount of experience with H, glad I dragged myself out of my addiction though, with help. I'm wondering how you have such access to opiates, and how you got into them in the first place, but that isn't relevant.

FYI, I am referring to powder in this response. Never had experience with tar, but I'm sure it can't be too different.

Prices vary across the states, so $X worth in your area may not be the same as $X in mine. Friendly reminder not to discuss prices haha, so I wouls edit your post regarding the cost of roxys/oxys. For me, a baggie/cap contained .1g of dope. So, it would help if you have a digital scale handy. If not, a small line of powder, a couple of millimetres wide and 1-2 inches long is enough as a first-time user with a decent opiate tolerance to make you feel something, and you can always dose more incase it isn't enough. BUT THIS IS SUBJECTIVE. You may not need the same line I did. Please don't take the entire amount at once. Maybe split it into 4 seperate doses? I'd have to find out what kind of product you're getting anyways.

If it is indeed the powder, snorting it is the best ROA, but that is only my opinion, and the only ROA I've used with dope. With black tar, it's best to smoke or plug. Let's hope you get the former so my tips will assist you even more.

Do:
1. Have someone with you, if possible. Someone sober, preferably.
2. Keep yourself hydrated. Water is key. Avoid carbonated drinks, especially alcohol. This includes beer.
3. Have a trash can nearby or be close to a bathroom incase you do have to get sick.
4. Lay down if nausea sets in, but be careful if you are very high because you can nod off and choke on your vomit, and you don't want that.
5. If you have access to any anti-nausea pills or liquid (Promethazine and Ondensatron work wonders for me), keep them on hand. It may help to take one half an hour to an hour before dosing to alleviate the possible nausea. I'm not sure if you have ever gotten sick with your opiate use. Be careful with the Promethazine, keep it at a low dose as it and other drugs in its class may potentiate the dope and lead to an OD.
6. Eat something light, as an empty stomach will increase your risk of nausea, but if you do get sick, a lot of food the second time around isn't fun.

Don't:
1. Take the entire amount at once.
2. Fight the nausea, just let yourself get sick. This is your body's way of saving you if you have taken too much. And you will tons better afterwards, even if you lose half of your high.
3. Be in a place that is humid, this can make you feel worse and more dehydrated if you end up getting sick.
4. Take more once you've peaked. Save it for another time, you don't want to run the risk of ODing.
5. Be afraid to call 911 if you have horrible effects. They are there to help you, not get you in trouble.
6. Make this a habit. You are too young to let yourself have a heroin addiction, trust me, I was a bit older than you when I tried it for my first time and that's all it took.

PM me if you want when you get ready to take it. I'm here to help and listen. Please stay safe. I can't tell you what to do and what not to do, even though I strongly advise against it because for most people it isn't just a "one time thing." But, I'm not here to lecture you, just trying to respond to your questions as efficiently as I can.

There, I chimed in Speed King :)

Last edited:
Hey there. I have a decent amount of experience with H, glad I dragged myself out of my addiction though, with help. I'm wondering how you have such access to opiates, and how you got into them in the first place, but that isn't relevant. FYI, I am referring to powder in this response. Never had experience with tar, but I'm sure it can't be too different. Prices vary across the states, so $X worth in your area may not be the same as $X in mine. For me, it was half of that for a baggie or cap, each containing 0.1g of dope. (I'm sorry if this goes against rules regarding price discussion, I'm just trying to give the OP the general idea that amount per price varies with location) So, it would help if you have a digital scale handy.(period) If not, a small line of powder, a couple of millimetres wide and maybe 2 inches long is enough as a first-time user with a decent opiate tolerance to make you feel something, and you can always dose more incase it isn't enough.(unknown cuts? smaller line)Please don't take the entire amount at once! Maybe split it into 4 separate doses? I'd have to find out what kind of product you're getting anyway. (how are you going to do that through the internet?) If it is indeed the powder, snorting it is the best ROA, but that is only my opinion, and the only ROA I've used with dope. With black tar, it's best to smoke or plug.(smoke) Let's hope you get the former so my tips will assist you even more. Do: 1. Have someone with you, if possible. Someone sober, preferably. 2. Keep yourself hydrated. Water is key. Avoid carbonated drinks, especially alcohol. This includes beer. ( NO FUCKING ALCOHOL)3. Have a trash can nearby or be close to a bathroom in case you do have to get sick. 4. Lay down (on stomach or at least on side) if nausea sets in, but be careful if you are very high because you can nod off and choke on your vomit, and you don't want that. 5. If you have access to any anti-nausea pills or liquid (Promethazine and Ondensatron work wonders for me)( nothing that can potentate dope), keep them on hand. It may help to take one half an hour to an hour before dosing to alleviate the possible nausea. I'm not sure if you have ever gotten sick with your opiate use. Be careful with the Promethazine, keep it at a low dose as it and other drugs in its class may potentiate the dope and lead to an OD. 6. Eat something light, as an empty stomach will increase your risk of nausea, but if you do get sick, a lot of food the second time around isn't fun. Don't: 1. Take the entire amount at once. 2. Fight the nausea, just let yourself get sick. This is your body's way of saving you if you have taken too much. And you will tons better afterwards, even if you lose half of your high. 3. Be in a place that is humid, this can make you feel worse and more dehydrated if you end up getting sick. 4. Takeiscussion more once you've peaked. Save it for another time, you don't want to run the risk of ODing. 5. Be afraid to call 911 if you have horrible effects. They are there to help you, not get you in trouble. 6. Make this a habit. You are too young to let yourself have a heroin addiction, trust me, I was a bit older than you when I tried it for my first time and that's all it took. PM me if you want when you get ready to take it. I'm here to help and listen. Please stay safe. I can't tell you what to do and what not to do, even though I strongly advise against it because for most people it isn't just a "one time thing." But, I'm not here to lecture you, just trying to respond to your questions as efficiently as I can. There, I chimed in Speed King :)
No Price discussion, please, thanks. cannablissss , it IS against the rules, as in NOT ALLOWED. You should probably edit your post. ;) There is way too much try X amount. All you need to say is "price varies by location" . Honestly, an allergy test is probably in order. Real tiny bumps to gauge strength. This is the way it goes mate.

Last edited:
See, I knew I felt a little off by posting that, but it is 2 in the morning and I tend to articulate things so much at night. :) I edited my post to resolve that issue, but I'm assuming it's okay to give him advice on what to take, in talk of grams, so I left that up there.

Hey there. I have a decent amount of experience with H, glad I dragged myself out of my addiction though, with help. I'm wondering how you have such access to opiates, and how you got into them in the first place, but that isn't relevant.

FYI, I am referring to powder in this response. Never had experience with tar, but I'm sure it can't be too different.

Prices vary across the states, so $20 worth in your area may not be the same as $20 in mine. For me, a baggie/cap contained .1g of dope. So, it would help if you have a digital scale handy. If not, a small line of powder, a couple of millimetres wide and maybe 2 inches long is enough as a first-time user with a decent opiate tolerance to make you feel something, and you can always dose more incase it isn't enough. Please don't take the entire amount at once. Maybe split it into 4 seperate doses? I'd have to find out what kind of product you're getting anyways.

If it is indeed the powder, snorting it is the best ROA, but that is only my opinion, and the only ROA I've used with dope. With black tar, it's best to smoke or plug. Let's hope you get the former so my tips will assist you even more.

Do:
1. Have someone with you, if possible. Someone sober, preferably.
2. Keep yourself hydrated. Water is key. Avoid carbonated drinks, especially alcohol. This includes beer.
3. Have a trash can nearby or be close to a bathroom incase you do have to get sick.
4. Lay down if nausea sets in, but be careful if you are very high because you can nod off and choke on your vomit, and you don't want that.
5. If you have access to any anti-nausea pills or liquid (Promethazine and Ondensatron work wonders for me), keep them on hand. It may help to take one half an hour to an hour before dosing to alleviate the possible nausea. I'm not sure if you have ever gotten sick with your opiate use. Be careful with the Promethazine, keep it at a low dose as it and other drugs in its class may potentiate the dope and lead to an OD.
6. Eat something light, as an empty stomach will increase your risk of nausea, but if you do get sick, a lot of food the second time around isn't fun.

Don't:
1. Take the entire amount at once.
2. Fight the nausea, just let yourself get sick. This is your body's way of saving you if you have taken too much. And you will tons better afterwards, even if you lose half of your high.
3. Be in a place that is humid, this can make you feel worse and more dehydrated if you end up getting sick.
4. Take more once you've peaked. Save it for another time, you don't want to run the risk of ODing.
5. Be afraid to call 911 if you have horrible effects. They are there to help you, not get you in trouble.
6. Make this a habit. You are too young to let yourself have a heroin addiction, trust me, I was a bit older than you when I tried it for my first time and that's all it took.

PM me if you want when you get ready to take it. I'm here to help and listen. Please stay safe. I can't tell you what to do and what not to do, even though I strongly advise against it because for most people it isn't just a "one time thing." But, I'm not here to lecture you, just trying to respond to your questions as efficiently as I can.

There, I chimed in Speed King :)

THANK YOU CANNABLISS. I CANT INSTANT MESSAGE YOU, i dont know how to, this is my first day on Bluelight. But i would like to keep in contact with you so i can still ask you questions when i get it. Do you have a a Kik or some other way i can contact you??

My Kik days are behind me, as I have sort of an outdated phone that I've used all the memory on and had to delete a few apps. I doubt you have a Snapchat. Or I could just PM you first and you'll see the notification at the top of your screen, or just go to your messages on the main screen where yanno, there's the option to click on blogs & forums and all that jazz.

What i would give to go back in time before i decided to try dope. Dont think for a second you are smarter than everyone else and wouldn't let it happen. We all think that before we try it. Do yourself a favor and end it with the pills. You already know you like them too much. You are literally a step away from destroying your life. I know you wont listen and think you know better but atleast i know i tried.

My Kik days are behind me, as I have sort of an outdated phone that I've used all the memory on and had to delete a few apps. I doubt you have a Snapchat. Or I could just PM you first and you'll see the notification at the top of your screen, or just go to your messages on the main screen where yanno, there's the option to click on blogs & forums and all that jazz.

I have snapchat. What is your username?

James I remember being in exactly the same position as you same age , was using oxy and vicodins hydro etc like you and wasn't addicted yet. A friend who was addicted to H told me to quit the pills or start buying h every day cause that's what it's gonna be anyways and I didn't listen. I kept saying "where can I get roxi I'm not gonna do h" like that justified it. Now 3-4 years later been shooting up none stop its not a game.
You're gonna be like us and look back on this day how you didn't listen and be addicted as a 20+ year old fucking up the most important time of your life .
And cudos to the administrators on blue light! So informative and none judge mental unlike BenzoBuddies ... God that site sucks

Having had severe issues with H in the past I would highly recommend you convince yourself to skip the idea altogether. My story sounds similar to yours and I ended up being a full blown junkie within a few months of starting it. Although there is the endless debate of whether an individual can become addicted by their first experience, that is of course if you do not overdose, odds are that you will end up falling in love with it which will inevitably result in you wanting to do it again and again. Heroin addiction suck!. Should you become addicted it will change your life forever as you will become an unwilling slave to it and your entire life will revolve around it.

However, should you chose to do it, do so responsibly. There are test kits that will help determine what fillers and potentially harmful substances that may be in it. Also, as mentioned in a previous post, take it in baby steps as tolerance in comparison to opiate pain medication is noting compared to the potency of what the dope could be.

My personal advise would be to stay far, far away. It ruined my life. I've been clean now for approximately 5-years and I still have nightmares and cravings. Plus I am still dealing with the financial debt I accumulated while using but worst of all was and still is the embarrassment of when my family was notified of my addiction. It ruined my reputation and credibility with not only them but with my employer, friends, etc.

Weigh your options but keep in mind the negative consiquences that you will more than likely endure. You cannot hide heroin addiction, especially from the people closest to you.

Best of luck and please, use responsibly.

Can someone help me? Give me tips and advice that prevent me from dying? Any help is greatly appreciated, thank you.

I remember being so afraid of death too when I was young.

You sound like you don't want to die, but what you are doing (oxys) and about to partake in (heroin) will have you very much wishing for death.
Think back to when you were little, did everyone think you would be a heroin addict?
Then why start?
:\

Control and choose your future versus having your future decide you
TBH heroin sucks and will make your life suck, life on the other hand can be decent sometimes

Wish I could go back to where you are man. Feel like I legit cursed my entire life w/ that first night of H. Don't think you won't b doing it the next day. You will, and every other day. Ppl like me n a couple ppl above me r saying this because it's heroin for a reason...not much goin back :/...stick to pills even, if u like em dude, just don't try that shit. Wish I couldda just stuck to pills, n so does everyone who's tried H I'm sure. The problems that accompany H just aren't worth it man.

You are so young and have so much ahead of you. Trying heroin isn't going to do any good, but create years of pain and suffering for you and those around you. I've never done it, because I know I would like it too much. I watched my sister and her husband get sucked into addiction to heroin. Once my best friend, my sister and I don't talk anymore. She is a different person. :(.