• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Heroin HELP Do I have heroin HCL or heroin freebase??

Hutch1

Greenlighter
How do I tell if what I have is the HCL or freebase? It is a brown chunky substance that breaks down into powder, I am able to snort it but it clogs my nose fairly fast. I dont want to be wasting this shit :/ is it possible it could be the freebase?

If it dissolves in water, it's HCl.

Freebase heroin can only be taken orally or smoked, it doesn't get absorbed when snorted.

No, brown color is of freebase heroin. H base can be snorted although is more active smoked or intravenous. The heroin HCL is a white powder. I have been five years smoking H freebase and I started snorting it (and worked)

No, brown color is of freebase heroin. H base can be snorted although is more active smoked or intravenous. The heroin HCL is a white powder. I have been five years smoking H freebase and I started snorting it (and worked)

This^ is inaccurate.
The color does not indicate whether its hcl or base.
Listen to seiko OP.....

Sorry, usually when the heroin is in freebase form it has a brown color from clear grey to dark brown and when the heroin is in salt form usually appears as a white fine powder. Here in Spain only exists freebase heroin and ever is brown and works snorted but less than smoked and some people boil it with vinegar or lemon juice to shoot it intravenously. Can be exceptional chases

Using vinegar or lemon juice is a very haphazard method when pure citric acid is handed out at exchanges for free.

Can someone give me a good guide for making my H snortable? I got some off 2 different sources, both appear as light brown chunk with some dark spots mixed in. DOES NOT EASILY DISSOLVE IN WATER!!! Takes some coaxing.

Someone please help!

Can someone give me a good guide for making my H snortable? I got some off 2 different sources, both appear as light brown chunk with some dark spots mixed in. DOES NOT EASILY DISSOLVE IN WATER!!! Takes some coaxing.

Someone please help!
I'm no expert but have you tried using warm water to dissolve it I don't know if h is water soluble like say codeine so you could do a cold water extraction then boil down the water I'm not sure if this is practical with H though as I don't use it I wish I could be of more help.

How do I tell if what I have is the HCL or freebase? It is a brown chunky substance that breaks down into powder, I am able to snort it but it clogs my nose fairly fast. I dont want to be wasting this shit :/ is it possible it could be the freebase?

What country are you in? If USA, it?s highly unlikely you have base. If European country you may very well have base.

But drop a bit in water and see if it dissolves. If yes then it?s almost definitely hcl, if not it might be base or it might be cut not dissolving.

Color is no indication. I?ve had powder from white to dark brown with east coast powder and brown to black with Cali tar. All of it has been hcl.