• Select Your Topic Then Scroll Down
    Alcohol Bupe Benzos
    Cocaine Heroin Opioids
    RCs Stimulants Misc
    Harm Reduction All Topics Gabapentinoids
    Tired of your habit? Struggling to cope?
    Want to regain control or get sober?
    Visit our Recovery Support Forums

Opioids HELP! Currently "withdrawing" and need advice on certain drugs & more.

Daddydopedick

Bluelighter
Short version: I've smoked some H and waiting until I can take bupe again. I've taken Pregabalin/Xanax. Can I mix those two with Black Seed Oil? What's the best dose for black seed oil? Also, can Loperamide give me PWD? I wouldn't be taking huge amounts. 20mg...30mg maximum.

I was on bupe 2mg a day for quite a while and then stopped as this H was landing that I ordered. I had oxies a couple of times during the 4-5 waiting days but not loads and one day I had 2 doses. The withdrawals never hit me at all, one day I didn't have any oxies.

Started smoking this strong-ass H this Monday as just like, a binge. I used DXM to potenitate....it was nice. But during today, whilst smoking it, something just went off in my head and was like "no."

So yeah, I don't want the rest. So I'm going to be going through withdrawals for the next 24 hours until I can take bupe again.

My questions: I have black seed oil, can I take that along with Xanax & Pregabalin?

Is Pregabalin best to take just orally for relief, what is the best dose? Should/could I mix it with black seed oil and/or benzos.

I also have Loperamide and DXM. I know Loperamide helps me with opiate withdrawal, but can I get PWD if I take buprenorphine after taking Loperamide? When I take Loperamide, I'll take a tray or two, I won't take 80mg like some people do. I'll take maybe 15, 20 or 30mg at the very most; could that put me in PWD if I took 2mg buprenorphine whilst the loperamide was in my system?

Also, does DXM help with H withdrawals? If it does, can it cause PWD? I don't think it can but I thought I would check.

That's about everything, is there anything else I should consider using/getting that could help me tomorrow? I last smoked some at 10pm and it is currently 1:36am. The withdrawals haven't hit me yet but I imagine they will when I've woken up (if I can sleep haha.) Out of everything I already have, I'm just wondering if anybody has some extra suggestions...anything I can get over the counter? I'll be up early/won't sleep so I have plenty of time to be going to the pharmacy before I can take any buprenorphine.

Btw I put withdrawing in quotation marks because they haven't started yet but I imagine they will as going onto bupe from H has gotten harder every time lol☠️ Wish me luck🗿

Short version: I've smoked some H and waiting until I can take bupe again. I've taken Pregabalin/Xanax. Can I mix those two with Black Seed Oil? What's the best dose for black seed oil? Also, can Loperamide give me PWD? I wouldn't be taking huge amounts. 20mg...30mg maximum.

I was on bupe 2mg a day for quite a while and then stopped as this H was landing that I ordered. I had oxies a couple of times during the 4-5 waiting days but not loads and one day I had 2 doses. The withdrawals never hit me at all, one day I didn't have any oxies.

Started smoking this strong-ass H this Monday as just like, a binge. I used DXM to potenitate....it was nice. But during today, whilst smoking it, something just went off in my head and was like "no."

So yeah, I don't want the rest. So I'm going to be going through withdrawals for the next 24 hours until I can take bupe again.

My questions: I have black seed oil, can I take that along with Xanax & Pregabalin?

Is Pregabalin best to take just orally for relief, what is the best dose? Should/could I mix it with black seed oil and/or benzos.

I also have Loperamide and DXM. I know Loperamide helps me with opiate withdrawal, but can I get PWD if I take buprenorphine after taking Loperamide? When I take Loperamide, I'll take a tray or two, I won't take 80mg like some people do. I'll take maybe 15, 20 or 30mg at the very most; could that put me in PWD if I took 2mg buprenorphine whilst the loperamide was in my system?

Also, does DXM help with H withdrawals? If it does, can it cause PWD? I don't think it can but I thought I would check.

That's about everything, is there anything else I should consider using/getting that could help me tomorrow? I last smoked some at 10pm and it is currently 1:36am. The withdrawals haven't hit me yet but I imagine they will when I've woken up (if I can sleep haha.) Out of everything I already have, I'm just wondering if anybody has some extra suggestions...anything I can get over the counter? I'll be up early/won't sleep so I have plenty of time to be going to the pharmacy before I can take any buprenorphine.

Btw I put withdrawing in quotation marks because they haven't started yet but I imagine they will as going onto bupe from H has gotten harder every time lol☠️ Wish me luck🗿
Good luck, I sincerely wish you all the best. Buscopan certainly helps with the stomach cramps etc. I know you didn't mention it but for me cannabis makes WD worse though others disagree. I don't know anything about some of the drugs you named as nowadays I'm just a alcohol, heroin, benzo guy. Stick to it and if you lapse one day or whatever don't see it as total failure. Just continue the plan the next day or when ever.
Good luck 👍